Pokémon XY General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it seems like a perfectly normal Gamefreak action. Just like Jynx not getting an evo when Magmar and Electabuzz do get one etc.
Jynxs counterpart is mr. Mime.They even got their awful pre evos together

Though Pinsirs is scyther and look what happened there

Dunsparce not being on that list debunks the WHOLE THING :p
I REALLY do want Zoroark to get one, and it probably will

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mantine and Skarmory being paired and only one getting a baby form would also be a decent argument to how GF rarely does the same treatment to both exclusives. Not to mention Dusclops getting his evolution and poor Banette suffering.

Sheer Force?
The "Omg it's such a broken ability it OHKO's every single Pokemon in the game" ability coming out this gen.

Anyways, MEGA INFERNAPE MEGA INFERNAPE MEGA INFERNAPE!!!!!!!! So excited but I swear I hope they don't give Scizor technician in the mega evo and also give Chomp enough speed and defense so they don't get banned. At the same time, this could be fake unless somebody is able to give me official links.

Mantine and Skarmory being paired and only one getting a baby form would also be a decent argument to how GF rarely does the same treatment to both exclusives. Not to mention Dusclops getting his evolution and poor Banette suffering.
Mantine and Skarmory are more of a pair than any of the others mentioned. That's why no one should be surprised if the list is true and Pinsir is excluded. Mega Zoroark is probably the most impressive imo. It would bring mind games to a new level. Also, Mega Torterra. Because a giant turtle with a tree and small "mountains" on its back wasn't enough.

I doubt Zoroark, if it could Mega Evolve, would stay disguised. Imagine a Zoroark disguised as a Bulbasaur; since Bulbasaur has no Mega Evolution what would happen?

Combine that weirdness with the fact that Zoroark didn't have the popularity Nintendo planned, and I'd say it's unlikely Zoroark will get a Mega Evolution.

I doubt Zoroark, if it could Mega Evolve, would stay disguised. Imagine a Zoroark disguised as a Bulbasaur; since Bulbasaur has no Mega Evolution what would happen?

Combine that weirdness with the fact that Zoroark didn't have the popularity Nintendo planned, and I'd say it's unlikely Zoroark will get a Mega Evolution.
I believe it would be programmed to stay disguised if its guise is able to mega evolve

the pokemon of illusion. could just not show the mega evolution at all. Suprise! mega pokemanz!
Doesn't make sense to me. The whole mevo process has a distinct animation that takes time before each attack is used, no? What's going to happen, it only applies to the user's view of the game and sets the foe ahead a few seconds and left to wait? I doubt gf would do something like that.

Before this conversation spirals any further out of control, could everyone please read Aerophoenix's post?

I had a hunch it was fake since it was a picture of a computer monitor (and since the internet hadn't discovered it yet, it probably means it was just a locally created file), but Aerophoenix had much better conclusive evidence, of course. Just a few more days of waiting!

While the character that posted that list may turn out to be coincidentally correct on a couple of Pokémon (excluding the starters) thanks to some targeted guessing, Why would TPCi reveal an entire list of Pokémon that are going to MEvo? Furthermore, if that was meant to be the entire list, why would they pick exactly 12 Pokémon from each generation? Seemingly biased selections towards favorites aside, a set number is SOOOOO not a Gamefreak thing to do.

Really, it doesn't take a Japanese native or a mentalist to figure out that the list is fake.

I was having a discussion with my Skype friends...

What do YOU guys think? This would be a GREAT buff for Zoroark/Zorua XD
Also, have had any word if Battle Preview is back or not?

Reactions: PME
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)