Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you able to change your skin after the beginning of the game? I remember seeing something about "skin treatments" in the leaks thread, but many places now say that you can't change skin after you choose the first time. Was that feature removed or something?

Does Snubbull have a new type? I'm on Route 10 right now and I'm training my Hawlucha, and I used Karate Chop on a Snubbull and it wasn't very effective. Is Snubbull now pure Fairy-type or something?

My Riolu was attempting to evolve but I canceled it, and now 3 levels later, he hasn't attempted to evolve again... What the hell did I do? Does Canceling an evolution make a big decrease in happiness?

Does Snubbull have a new type? I'm on Route 10 right now and I'm training my Hawlucha, and I used Karate Chop on a Snubbull and it wasn't very effective. Is Snubbull now pure Fairy-type or something?
Snubbull/Granbull are now pure Fairy type.

My Riolu was attempting to evolve but I canceled it, and now 3 levels later, he hasn't attempted to evolve again... What the hell did I do? Does Canceling an evolution make a big decrease in happiness?
It's probably because it's no longer day time!

So I'm stuck in Lumiose city which is having a black out, what am I supposed to do? I got Charmander from the professor, the red-haired kid keeps talking about some café and the other girl with the strange hairdo keeps blabbing on about I dunno what...

It's probably because it's no longer day time!
...Duh! That makes sense, since by the time he leveled up again it was night. I totally forgot Riolu needs to level up in the day time, such an odd requirement.

Thanks!

So I'm stuck in Lumiose city which is having a black out, what am I supposed to do? I got Charmander from the professor, the red-haired kid keeps talking about some café and the other girl with the strange hairdo keeps blabbing on about I dunno what...
From where the orange-haired kid is, keep walking down and Serena should be standing infront of a cafe. Need to see a scene there before you're allowed to move onto route 5.

...Duh! That makes sense, since by the time he leveled up again it was night. I totally forgot Riolu needs to level up in the day time, such an odd requirement.

Thanks!

From where the orange-haired kid is, keep walking down and Serena should be standing infront of a cafe. Need to see a scene there before you're allowed to move onto route 5.
Which one is Serena again?

The female MC. The girl with blonde hair.

Sorry, did you start as a female? I assume Calem (the male MC, the guy who got one of the starters) would be there instead then.
Yeah I chose the girl character, like always and it was Calem standing in front of the café. So I watched the scene about the movie star and there's still a blackout.

Yeah I chose the girl character, like always and it was Calem standing in front of the café. So I watched the scene about the movie star and there's still a blackout.
There's nothing left to do there now! I just left to route 5 (where the orange haired kid was blocking your path earlier) and the story progresses from there. I assume there will be some backtracking to Lumiose City later.

There's nothing left to do there now! I just left to route 5 (where the orange haired kid was blocking your path earlier) and the story progresses from there. I assume there will be some backtracking to Lumiose City later.
Alright thanks.
Could the NPC be anymore vague though? This is the Kalos region, which is based of France that we're talking about. There's like a café on every bloody corner and outdoor cafes everywhere.

A couple of questions:
1. Where is the Move Deleter?
2. Are there any moves worth teaching to Helioptile before evolving? Mine's at level 38.

A couple of questions:
1. Where is the Move Deleter?
dendemille town, up and right of the pokemon centre in a house.

also, where are people finding all the mega stones? is there a list of where they were found or something?

EDIT: found it,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)