The Everything NFL Thread - 2013-2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
it's possible there were custody issues with the child, being that AP and the mother are not together. Obviously this is all just speculation but that could have something to do with it.

Either way it's just sickening that a fully grown man would beat a 2 year old child to the point of death like that. They should tie him down on a football field and let AP run over him repeatedly in metal spiked cleats.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
hypothetically: eli manning to the texans for 2 first round picks

who says no first

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
"Outplays Rodgers"

I was unaware football finally made the rules change so that the two Quarterbacks are playing on the field at the same time every play, and have to actually play against each other in reality now.

Unless you mean he's outplaying Rodgers in fantasy dreamland where all defenses are universally the same, making their stats perfect barometers of their performance.

who says no first
Roethlisberger makes more sense imo

less young talent than the Giants and still on the decline, even if they are only 2.5 games behind the Bengals for first place in their division

Hauschka gets injured so the Seahawks attempt like a 20 yard FG with 2 seconds left in the half with their punter. Only problem: their punter is their normal holder and the replacement holder fumbles the ball and the Titans return it for a TD. This is too funny lololol
Also, wtf how are the Jaguars only down by 2 against the Broncos smh

who says no first
based on today, the Texans defense is bad enough to not be worth going all in on this season...a defense that has been largely invincible last 2 seasons (only gave up more than 30 points to the Patriots, Patriots, & Saints in 2 seasons) gave up 38 to the Rams, and even with the turnovers that number is pathetic

well one of the touchdowns was on a kickoff return fumble, and one was the aforementioned pick-six.

the defense itself "only" gave up 24 points on about ~220 yards which should have been enough to win, or at least make it a single possession loss.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
"Outplays Rodgers"

I was unaware football finally made the rules change so that the two Quarterbacks are playing on the field at the same time every play, and have to actually play against each other in reality now.

Unless you mean he's outplaying Rodgers in fantasy dreamland where all defenses are universally the same, making their stats perfect barometers of their performance.
People use that phrase all the time, there is no need to be a nitpicking asshole about it. Point is that Flacco actually did enough to win this week and yet other areas on the team were dead weight.

Also I want the Jags to win, making Ashley Fox and Co look retarded makes me happy. Edit nvm

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sean Payton, one of the best playcallers and possibly the best head coach in football, choked that game away. When you're against Brady and the Pats' offense, you don't call three runs. You win the damn game. Belichick played to win (and played the percentages), Payton played not to lose. New Orleans is also garbage at running the ball, while they have one of the best three or four quarterbacks in football. Why do you call three running plays with one of the worst rushing attacks in football and give Brady another shot at the ball? Keep in mind this is the Sean Payton who routinely goes for it on 4th down on his own side of the field and called one of the most aggressive plays in NFL history (the onside kick in the Super Bowl).

Now we have to listen to Skip Fucking Bayless ride Brady's and Kenbrell fucking Thompkins' dicks for a week.

Denver and KC are the last two undefeated teams :O, and will probably stay that way until Denver beats KC in their first head-to-head. A better question is: who's the second-best team in football? The Saints? Seahawks? Chiefs? I'd still say New Orleans is Denver's biggest challenge, but Payton can't choke games away like that.

Also Lions win!

yup clearly a team can no longer be the best team because it does not have the least losses, sorry guys season over the Saints are garbage

the second best team is whoever the fuck you think it is (and so is the first best, since the Broncos seem not to have a defense), just like the 1-2 Packers were still perfectly fine with Rodgers behind center...just look at the amount of 15-1 teams who have gone nowhere in the playoffs, sheesh

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
What? Someone somehow got away with a holding penalty, in my NFL? Impossible

Chiefs "should" be 9-0 and coming off a bye heading into Denver in week 11, who has a very losable game against Indy next week. I could definitely see them winning that game.

I think in the NFC it will come down to who gets Home Field advantage. In the AFC, no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)