Pokémon XY Data Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so that Roserade Super Training thing is impossible. Help please? I have a 252 Attack / 252 HP / 6 Speed Pancham if that changes stuff, each hit it does is about 438~

characteristic is "somewhat of a clown". no EVs. possible stat ranges without taking the OP into account:

69-83/46-62/41-57/49-64/49-64/41-55

if i could trust the previously calculated values i could narrow it down pretty far. but the special attack is one point too high.

For those interested in more accurate Aromatisse stats.
Mild nature, "thoroughly cunning". Used a Reset Bag, so not a single EV.
Level up moves so far include Charm, Fairy Wind, Echoed Voice, Calm Mind, Moonblast, Draining Kiss, and Flail.

plague.png

Does anyone have Swirlix or Slurpuff stats? It's a bummer not knowing which nature to aim for or EVs.
I have one but the stats are EV'd to hell

It seems to lean towards HP and defenses, and if i didn't have this Impish nature I suspect special attack would be high too

e: Just for reference: Impish, Level 29
88/56/68/57/54/53

like i said...lots of evs all around

I have one but the stats are EV'd to hell

It seems to lean towards HP and defenses, and if i didn't have this Impish nature I suspect special attack would be high too
Pokémon with max EVs seems to drop Reset Bags (removes ALL EVs) pretty often in my personal experiences. My Greninja has dropped me 5 of them so far. If you need one, give it a shot.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Ranges for Aromatisse:
92-105/60-74/61-75/99-113/86-99/27-41
min is assuming 27 as max iv
max is assuming 0
might be off on some of them

Last edited:
Pokémon with max EVs seems to drop Reset Bags (removes ALL EVs) pretty often in my personal experiences. My Greninja has dropped me 5 of them so far. If you need one, give it a shot.
My EVs aren't maxed out and I don't feel like grinding out super training, sorry

e: but when i get there and we STILL dont have stats for it i'll give it a go
its kind of ridiculous that like no one is using this thing

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Zygarde stats after finding another recent source for its stats:
108/100/120/82/95/95 600 Total
Not totally sure if this might be it for Zygarde. Assumed Attack, Defense, HP had 31 ivs(30 too for Hp), and sp.def looked like a 31 to give me a 95. Again, not totally sure if this might be it.
second source

Noticed we are missing Mega Ampharos from the OP, so gave it a try to get its stats:
90/95/95/165/110/45 600 Total
Mega Amphy source

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't know about the 31-IV thing on Xerneas; that gives you a 5% chance of getting maxed IVs in three specific stats, not counting the chance random 31's in others. Guess I'll be stockpiling a buncha Dusk Balls and readying my soft-reset pose.

Also, is there a Vs. Seeker and/or infinite source of Rare Candies pre-endgame to facilitate EV-less leveling? I'm too lazy to catch another several dozen Dedennes to further hone my previous stat ranges. I suppose technically anything with Pickup is probably going to get me infinite Candies eventually; the items my Dedenne has picked up agree with the previous gens' charts so far (even got a King's Rock at level 29, lol).

Just want to point out, Tyrantrum does get to learn Rock Polish through TM, I just beat the game using a Rock Polish Tyrantrum to sweep people. I have an image to upload saved on my computer but I didn't know how. (Sry I don't post on forums often)

After testing it a couple times with my Floette, I'm certain that grassy terrain boosts the power of grass type moves by 50%. Or energy ball and magical leaf at any rate.

I just discovered something very peculiar in a Horde Battle. Four Seviper and one Zangoose showed up. But what happened next was shocking. They ignored me. The Seviper ganged up on the Zangoose and the Zangoose tried to attack them as well. The Seviper did not direct their attention to me until the Zangoose had fainted.
I sadly can not provide photographic evidence, but I figured I should report this interesting find anyway.
In case it matters, I am playing Pokemon Y and was on Route 8 at night.

I just discovered something very peculiar in a Horde Battle. Four Seviper and one Zangoose showed up. But what happened next was shocking. They ignored me. The Seviper ganged up on the Zangoose and the Zangoose tried to attack them as well. The Seviper did not direct their attention to me until the Zangoose had fainted.
I sadly can not provide photographic evidence, but I figured I should report this interesting find anyway.
In case it matters, I am playing Pokemon Y and was on Route 8 at night.
Yea, I heard this too; Dat rivalry lol

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Chespin line is definitely a part of Field egg group, unconfirmed Fairy egg group

My Quilladin produced an egg with a traded Pikachu with the "the two seem to get along" message. Got a "the two don't seem to like each other very much" message with my Smeargle (i.e. same ID number). I don't have any female Pokemon solely in the Fairy egg group so I cannot confirm if it is compatible with that.

I am taking my sweet time progressing through the game but if anyone wants me to check potential egg groups for pre-Route 8 Pokemon I will do my best with what I've got

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)