Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

Albacore

sludge bomb is better than sludge wave
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man, we've been catching a huge amount of Pokemon in the safari. The most recent one is a Nidoran named AAEWWW.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
How long until they're all released?
Probably very long. It takes a screw-up-chain of epic dimensions to remove all those Pokémon from the PC. One or two, or even three, okay, but all of them? Hardly.

Also, the Surf problem just got a backup plan. We have a Rhyhorn. At worst, it has to be grinded for a bit and taught Surf upon evolution. Now, all that remains is getting through that Safari Zone, or at least screw it up enough that its limits are lifted, and the community need no longer retort to Democracy.

Probably very long. It takes a screw-up-chain of epic dimensions to remove all those Pokémon from the PC. One or two, or even three, okay, but all of them? Hardly.

Also, the Surf problem just got a backup plan. We have a Rhyhorn. At worst, it has to be grinded for a bit and taught Surf upon evolution. Now, all that remains is getting through that Safari Zone, or at least screw it up enough that its limits are lifted, and the community need no longer retort to Democracy.
I don't get why we keep doing democracy for the safari zone. People are trying to undermine it too much and we are going to get to the point when we have to use only 1 safari ball for free anyway.
I mean we aren't going to use the money on actual items.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah I almost forgot all the weird shit that learns surf in gen 1. Including 4x water weak mons.

I stopped participating because once we entered Zone3 I had no freakin idea what to do. I'm confident though we are not gonna spend much on the Safari Zone but for those who plan on participating later please review the Reddit maps. I am also hoping we can develop a Democracy exception for the PC but I think that is too much to count on. All hail All Terran Venomoth! Night lads.

Codraroll

Cod Mod
People are trying to undermine it too much and we are going to get to the point when we have to use only 1 safari ball for free anyway.
No, because as several users have stated in this thread already, that feature was first implemented in Yellow.

Either way, the Safari Zone has been cleared now. Time for PC shenanigans to get idle space for a Surfer. This can be interesting...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
That's how voting works, you know. Don't like the system? Vote to change it, you have the option and power to do so, instead of sticking with it solely to commit abuse.
You are forgetting both sides are choke-full with bots (I think Democracy has more of them, though). When your vote doesn't matter, the best you can do is shit on the other side when they come to power.

POLITICS

EDIT-- Wait wait we cleared the Zone? We have the Tooth and Surf now?

Last edited:

Codraroll

Cod Mod
Wait wait we cleared the Zone? We have the Tooth and Surf now?
Ah, poor choice of words from me, then. The Golden Teeth are still in there somewhere.

Also, they found out that evolution can still be cancelled. It doesn't require a button to be held (which would have made it impossible). They managed to stop Drowzee's evolution.

Albacore

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just went through the nicknames for our new catches and they"re pretty hilarious.
These names include a, AAA, AIA, AAAAAAAAAA, AEWWWWVV, H, and my favorite, B-!)

Albacore

So, about that deleting Gust guys...
Don't worry, you can still learn Strength something else by level-up Double-Edge maybe?

Yeah... The best chance we have for a good attacking move for Bird Jesus is Fly, and we know what problems that'll cause...

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anyone even have fly yet?

I dare say the advantage of skipping Seafoam Islands may very well trump any downside to using Fly.

Be vigilant everyone

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)