Let's Play! Twitch Plays Pokemon

I'm really surprised at how far they've gotten.

All i know is I'm gonna need popcorn for when the finally fight the Elite Four/Champion.

We should ask Serebii/Mariland to hand their domains now, resistance is futile.

Edit: Grinding is gonna take ages if the Machokes keep serving our asses on silver plates.

Last edited:

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Any bets on how long it'll take to get through Victory Road?
My bet is they won't. You can't possibly sustain democracy mode for long enough to get through it, and anarchy simply cannot get past so many puzzles and so much menuing.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
O ye of little faith, I have no doubt that the ledge is possible. It's not happening in a timely manner by any means, but it will happen.

I don't doubt that the stream will go democracy for strength puzzles though. And honestly, I would not blame them. I kinda just want to see them finish so I can stop caring (can't stop what I start). The gimmick has worn quite thin imo. And what's more I've heard whispers that the streamer is apparently planning to make a Gen 2 stream.
Accurately describes my stance here, although I will say the post-Zapdos PC crisis and TOMBSTONER hype were probably the most riveting parts of the stream for me.

I sure as hell will not be giving a shit about Gen 2 or any other TPP after this is over.

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
If anything item management will be even crazier in GSC. They have 4 whole bag sections. That'll be a dilemma.

The Johto map seems a lot more forgiving than the Kanto one for GSC. The only parts where I can see them struggling are the Ice Path (not just inside, but there's a nice ledge walk before it), the road to the Blackthorn gym (it's like 3 small ledge challenges in a row) and the shutter challenge in the underground basement.

The Johto map seems a lot more forgiving than the Kanto one for GSC. The only parts where I can see them struggling are the Ice Path (not just inside, but there's a nice ledge walk before it), the road to the Blackthorn gym (it's like 3 small ledge challenges in a row) and the shutter challenge in the underground basement.
I could honestly see the lighthouse taking a while because the GSC lighthouse has holes on every floor that makes you go down a floor. also The Whirl Islands if Silver and the Tin Tower if Gold.

TwitchPlaysPokemon really warmed my heart to the silly internet people and how they can set differences aside for the common good :toast:

I thought it would be nothing more than a cesspool of slurs, all-caps screaming, and completely irrelevant commands intended to do nothing more than aggravate those trying desperately to make progress, but, by the good will of Providence, everything went like a dream :toast:

I guess I was all wrong about the world web!! Looking forward to the next big thing the internet people pull!! :toast:

Best part of TwitchPlaysGSC: there will be no fossil spam
But they're going to spend their time getting lost in the Ruins of Alph anyways, and Kabuto is in there as a puzzle.

We will all have to accept the mighty Squirtbottle as our new overlord.
Either gonna be the Squirtbottle or the Pokegear, how many times will they call Mom in the game? over/under 1000?

yes, indeed. Sun stone spam is infinitely better
What do you think they'll use it on? Sunflora or Bellossom?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
For those who say this is the internet in a nut shell, I say you're pretty close to the truth. This is the internet, only My Little Pony is replaced with more Pokemon!

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Man, and we thought the ledges were hell. Imagine if we tried to cross Seafoam, we'd be stuck there until now.

But they're going to spend their time getting lost in the Ruins of Alph anyways, and Kabuto is in there as a puzzle.
Wait do we even need to go to the Ruins? I haven't played it since forever so I don't remember.

The power of helix has bestowed our prophet with Sky Attack. Nothing shall stand in our way!

We managed to do something. Suck on that America.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)