Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, looking for a few pokemon for a VGC tomorrow. I would greatly appreciate it if I could get any of these. 5x31 IVs are preferable, though I could breed on my own. I just don't have much time.
Male calm Hidden ability Meowstic
Naive Bagon/Salamence (maybe with Hydro Pump)
Timid Manectric (with Hidden Power Ice Please?)
Adamant Aqua Jet Azumarill

Edit: also need a Ttar mega stone probably.

I can and will return anything I borrowed after the tournament after it is over. Thanks.
I have a perfect Naive Salamance I could loan you. It's not Kalos bred, so it's illegal in VGC, but you can breed it. It doesn't know hydro pump though.

EDIT: Oops, I forgot poor Lord Helix. D:
Don't worry though, I got a female dive ball Lord Helix off awiec ^^
Always feels good to be appreciated.

Anyway I am in need of a modest female noribat in a heal ball with frisk. Nice IVs would be appreciated but not necessary. I can clone,check TSV/SV values or you can request something from 6th gen that I have in my thread.

LF the following for females:
31/x/31/x/31/31 or better Timid Prankster Cottonee, in a Heal Ball or Nest Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Chlorophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball, in a Nest Ball, Safari Ball, or Dusk Ball
31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Cyndaquil

CMT if you have any you are willing to trade!

Trading leftovers for IV resets on two of my pokemon. Need them for a tournament on Sunday.

BTW, if you are interested in the tournament on Sunday, info in the link on my sig

Is there a place for really noob trades for people who are just starting out?
I guess this would be it, but it seems too general?

Anyway, I started breeding Whimsicott because it's my favorite pokemon, and happened to get a shiny.
It came out while I was still breeding for IVs, so it doesn't have Encore (the one move I really needed) and it got the what? 20% chance? of being Infiltrator instead of prankster -tears-
Is there somewhere I could trade it with some perfect IVed pokemon I have or something? Or is there any way at all to fix this..?
I've never gotten a good shiny, so this is a weird bittersweet since I'm really starting to make a team for competitive play .-.

Is there a place for really noob trades for people who are just starting out?
I guess this would be it, but it seems too general?

Anyway, I started breeding Whimsicott because it's my favorite pokemon, and happened to get a shiny.
It came out while I was still breeding for IVs, so it doesn't have Encore (the one move I really needed) and it got the what? 20% chance? of being Infiltrator instead of prankster -tears-
Is there somewhere I could trade it with some perfect IVed pokemon I have or something? Or is there any way at all to fix this..?
I've never gotten a good shiny, so this is a weird bittersweet since I'm really starting to make a team for competitive play .-.
You can use an Ability Capsule in order for it to change Infiltrate into Prankster, so that it atleast have some use for you.

I need a tyranitar stone, a hp ice manectric, and aqua jet azumarill can anyone help? I need them for just tomorrow and can return them afterwards.

I have:

Sliggoo Shiny Modest Gooey 31/XX/31/31/31/31

and

Rotom-W Shiny Modest Levitate 31/31/31/31/31/31

LF: Whimsicott Prankster Shiny 5iv -atk CALM/BOLD with Encore
or Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra Sap Sipper Shiny 5iv -atk Modest

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I can do this for you, but you will have to get it seriously close to evolving, like under 100 xp because I'm only just past the 1st gym in my X version xD
Bad News: It's Level 99 and has 32757 Exp till Level Up...
Good News: It's holding a Rare Candy

My FC is 3179 6065 6936

Edit: I knew your FC looked familiar.

SharkReno

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
i have a shiny 5iv sylveon, and a 5 iv tyrunt for trade, looking for other 6gen shinys. pm me offers?
id really love a shiny binacle,goomy,honedge,swirlex

I have:

Sliggoo Shiny Modest Gooey 31/XX/31/31/31/31

and

Rotom-W Shiny Modest Levitate 31/31/31/31/31/31

LF: Whimsicott Prankster Shiny 5iv -atk CALM/BOLD with Encore
or Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra Sap Sipper Shiny 5iv -atk Modest
Good part: I am interested in that Sliggoo
Bad part: I dont have any of those that youre after

I however got a bunch of other shinies that you may be interested in :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)