Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

It's been too long since I last did one and I really need to play through my X, so I'm going to ask for a scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading except to evolve, no wonder trading, and make sure the challanges are interesting and unique. I'll probably take more than 6 pokemon, but the precise number will depend on the quality and difficulty of the other challanges. Use of the EXP share will also depend on the number of pokemon and the difficulty of the challanges. Also, no more than one gym solo per pokemon (other solos are fine). And please nothing tedious. That should be about it, challange me!

Challanges so far:
CJorex take Wikstrom the Chespin.Wikstrom the Chespin(I'll be calling him "Wikstrom" and the real Wikstrom Wikstrom)'s idol is Wikstrom, and has always dreamed of joining Wikstrom's team. When you meet Team Flare fore the first time, "Wikstrom" gets angry that they are blocking the path to Wikstrom, and must solo 3 Team Flare grunts. After the grunt solo, "Wikstrom" may evolve to Quilladin. When you get to the final Lysandre battle, "Wikstrom" wants to stop Team Flare once and for all, and must solo that battle. When you get to Wikstrom, "Wikstrom" is not allowed to join his team because Quilladin is not a Steel type. Maddened with rage, "Wikstrom" must solo Wikstrom. After that, "Wikstrom" may evolve into Chesnaught.
Reposting for new page

Hey guy i want to do a egg scramble in my pokemon x so i need eggs preferabbly one starter pokemon and to make sure i dont get to staters tell me if the egg you are giving is a starter okemon.

Thank you

I'm still looking for four more pokemon for my white 2 challenge.
I have Arty the Riolu and Thimble the Litwick.
I would like to have a starter but is not necessary. No trades. Try not to be super grinding.

Reserving for birdcrest

EDIT: I'm assuming that you need a Pokemon for wave 6? The Palkia thing makes it a bit up in the air.

Anyway, take Squawk the Chatot. This Chatot is a bit like the Chatot from the Mystery Dungeon games, that is to say, it's a tad bipolar.

This Chatot must know 2 non-damaging moves and 2 damaging moves. When it enters battle, flip a coin twice. HH = No restriction. HT = Damaging moves only. TH = 1 damaging and one non-damaging move and TT = no damaging moves. And yes, if you get TT you may switch Squawk out and back in again to get another go at the coin flip.

This seems a little tedious, but hey, the game's nearly over and it's not like you were going to use him against Volkner. Also, feel free to ignore this coin flipping rule when grinding levels (or keep doing it if you feel like it).

Have him solo Aaron, because he's pathetic in Diamond/Pearl, maybe coin-flipping will make him harder? I doubt it though.

GL;HF
Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.

Last edited:
I would like to have a starter but is not necessary. No trades. Try not to be super grinding.
you are going to take X the Minccino!
X is a (chose one of this natures: adamant, brave, serious, calm, bold, careful or hardy) Minccino with the ability Skill link. His father was a minccino who was an expert in all the elements that an minccino is able to use, and he must follow his steps.
every three levels, he must learn a move of the next type: fighting, normal, electric, ground, grass, bug, dark, poison, steel and water. every time he gain three levels, he must change one of his move, and he would never learn any move with the same type. exemple, if he is at level 15 and he learns bullet seed over double slap, he can't learn another normal type move anymore.
he must become the new normal type pokemon champion, and show that the normal type pokemons are the best type of pokemon, so he must kill one pokemon of every type that is considered powerfull (dark, dragon, steel, fighting, ground, psychic and ghost) every time he win, he will let grow his hair a little longer, and when he kills the last pokemon of the respective type, he will be able to evolve. when he evolve, he thinks that the longer hair and tail doesn't have any utility in a fight, so he must have a move that use his tail (doesn't mater if is a move of a type you already have forgotten, this move can break that rule.)
when he arrives level 30, he will be able to change all the four moves and you can teach him the moves you want, but be carefull, because when he learn this moves, he isn't going to be able to forget them.
he also must avenge the dead of his father, so he must solo his killer, getchis's hydreigon

EDIT: maybe this is going to be difficult, so if you want to change some rules, you are free of do it

Last edited:
My SoulSilver scramble is still active; I currently have Athlete the Totodile (some move restrictions, must solo Bruno) and Invincible the Tauros (Payback and Zen Headbutt mandatory, must fight against Fighting and Ghost types and solo Morty and Chuck). I can't trade, and I would prefer to have type synergy.

It's been too long since I last did one and I really need to play through my X, so I'm going to ask for a scramble challange. Medium difficulty, no trading except to evolve, no wonder trading, and make sure the challanges are interesting and unique. I'll probably take more than 6 pokemon, but the precise number will depend on the quality and difficulty of the other challanges. Use of the EXP share will also depend on the number of pokemon and the difficulty of the challanges. Also, no more than one gym solo per pokemon (other solos are fine). And please nothing tedious. That should be about it, challange me!

Challanges so far:
CJorex take Wikstrom the Chespin.Wikstrom the Chespin(I'll be calling him "Wikstrom" and the real Wikstrom Wikstrom)'s idol is Wikstrom, and has always dreamed of joining Wikstrom's team. When you meet Team Flare fore the first time, "Wikstrom" gets angry that they are blocking the path to Wikstrom, and must solo 3 Team Flare grunts. After the grunt solo, "Wikstrom" may evolve to Quilladin. When you get to the final Lysandre battle, "Wikstrom" wants to stop Team Flare once and for all, and must solo that battle. When you get to Wikstrom, "Wikstrom" is not allowed to join his team because Quilladin is not a Steel type. Maddened with rage, "Wikstrom" must solo Wikstrom. After that, "Wikstrom" may evolve into Chesnaught.
Just reminding everyone

Okay, I think that too many people are asking for challanges and not enough giving them. I'll give a few of the more recently posted ones some challanges. If you want me to give you a challange, feel free to leave a message on my profile page with a link to your scramble

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I think that too many people are asking for challanges and not enough giving them. I'll give a few of the more recently posted ones some challanges. If you want me to give you a challange, feel free to leave a message on my profile page with a link to your scramble
Yeah this is why I brought up the idea of bringing up a new thread. This current thread is long and arduous and honestly, idk why but people seem to be not as motivated to post in a 10k post thread like this one. I feel like a new thread could raise up the activity but if that does not work out, then the signs are kinda clear that scramble challanges are dying out a bit.

I guess things like smog articles have gotten activity up in the past but yeah. If people want me to I can start a new thread and get a mod to lock up the thread just like that (I am not an OI mod fwiw).

Just reminding everyone
OK then. You can get Brute the Aerodactyl. Brute never passes a chance to bully Pokémon smaller than him, so he is unable to switch out against Pokémon smaller than 5'11" (6'11" if he's Mega Evolved). He can only use contact moves (no items either). He wants to prove his superiority among his fellow Flying-types and Fossil Pokémon, so he must solo every Sky Trainer in the game and solo Diantha's Tyrantrum and Aurorus.

You get Olivine the Mareep. Olivine is a relative of the Ampharos owned by Jasmine, the gym leader of Olivine City in Johto. It gets sick very easily, so it cannot participate in battle if it has a status condition. It wants to light a lighthouse just like its relative, so it must learn Flash as soon as possible. It must always use Flash as soon as it switches in. There are no restrictions on its evolution into Flaaffy. However, to evolve into Ampharos it must solo Elesa.

OK then. You can get Brute the Aerodactyl. Brute never passes a chance to bully Pokémon smaller than him, so he is unable to switch out against Pokémon smaller than 5'11" (6'11" if he's Mega Evolved). He can only use contact moves (no items either). He wants to prove his superiority among his fellow Flying-types and Fossil Pokémon, so he must solo every Sky Trainer in the game and solo Diantha's Tyrantrum and Aurorus.
Accepted. I'll probably try not to Mega evolve outside of major battles, though, since I've used Aerodactyl in a playthrough before and his mega form is so broken. Anyway, I'll add to the OP and start thinking of a challange to give you in return
EDIT: I'll also take it that you mean "no items other than his megastone" from this context. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT2: Here is your challange. Take Ninja the Voltorb. This Voltorb thinks that, because of his great speed, he has potential as a ninja. To realise his potential, he wants to hone his ninja techniques, which are as follows:
  • A "protecting" move- either Light Screen, Mirror Coat, Substitute, Endure or Protect
  • A "crippling" move- either Screech, Taunt, Torment, Flash or Swagger
  • A STAB electric-type move
  • His "signature" technique- in this case, Selfdestruct or Explosion
Ninja may only use moves that fit into these categories, and must have one move from each as well. He is also may never use the same move twice in a row, since ninjas should be unpredictable. He must solo Koga, in hope of gaining acceptance as a ninja, but when he is rejected (for not being poison type), he becomes angry, and gains revenge on Koga by soloing his daughter Janine (If you are playing Kanto as well). In both these solos, you can use Selfdestruct/Explosion to take out their last pokemon and it will still count as a win. That should be all, good luck!

Last edited:
Ok, let's see if I can get back into giving these things after however many months it's been off smogon.

CJorex, take CRUMBLER (yes in all caps) the Honedge. CRUMBLER wants to be as powerful as possible, so it's only moves may be attacking moves, moves that raise either of its attack stats, as well as King's Shield because Honedge appreciates King's Shield too much to forego it. CRUMBLER also wants to prove his worth in battle and his ability to overcome any situation, so solo Malva. Also you may not give Honedge/Doublade Eviolite. Just tell me if it's too hard.

EDIT2: Here is your challange. Take Ninja the Voltorb. This Voltorb thinks that, because of his great speed, he has potential as a ninja. To realise his potential, he wants to hone his ninja techniques, which are as follows:
  • A "protecting" move- either Light Screen, Mirror Coat, Substitute, Endure or Protect
  • A "crippling" move- either Screech, Taunt, Torment, Flash or Swagger
  • A STAB electric-type move
  • His "signature" technique- in this case, Selfdestruct or Explosion
Ninja may only use moves that fit into these categories, and must have one move from each as well. He is also may never use the same move twice in a row, since ninjas should be unpredictable. He must solo Koga, in hope of gaining acceptance as a ninja, but when he is rejected (for not being poison type), he becomes angry, and gains revenge on Koga by soloing his daughter Janine (If you are playing Kanto as well). In both these solos, you can use Selfdestruct/Explosion to take out their last pokemon and it will still count as a win. That should be all, good luck!
Thanks a lot! Am I allowed to evolve Ninja normally, or is there some restriction? I'd rather not play with just a Voltorb through the entire game.

Ok, let's see if I can get back into giving these things after however many months it's been off smogon.

CJorex, take CRUMBLER (yes in all caps) the Honedge. CRUMBLER wants to be as powerful as possible, so it's only moves may be attacking moves, moves that raise either of its attack stats, as well as King's Shield because Honedge appreciates King's Shield too much to forego it. CRUMBLER also wants to prove his worth in battle and his ability to overcome any situation, so solo Malva. Also you may not give Honedge/Doublade Eviolite. Just tell me if it's too hard.
Alright, I accept.
For anyone who wants to give me a challange from now on, please make it something lesser-used and more interesting, since I have three very common pokemon so far and I want some variety

Hello, thread. Long time, no post (from me). I've been wrapped up in other matters, but seeing how much of a moment of respite I have thanks to summer break, I might get around to continuing my Pokémon Black scramble. But anyway, enough rambling. Time to do what I came here for and distribute challenges.

CJorex - You want something lesser-used? I shall give you Present the Scatterbug. Once sent in, it must start with a "Other" category move that does not target itself (hence the name "Present"). Once it evolves into Spewpa at Level 9 (I command thee to not delay this evolution), it must use Protect after the "Other" move it starts with (because not all presents get good feedback). As a Vivillon (for the record, it's pronounced vee-vee-yon), it must switch into Viola's Vivillon and stay in until either one faints. As a final restriction, you must catch a Bunnelby, a Jigglypuff, and a Delibird with only the help of your Vivillon/Scatterbug/whatever. The Bunnelby and Jigglypuff will be used for the in-game trades (for Farfetch'd in Santalune and Bisharp in Snowbelle, respectively), and the Delibird can be handled in a way that does not interfere with the challange.

Not much of a challenge as far as restrictions go, but GL;HF.

nitrox116 - I give you Headstrong the Zubat. (No, I won't base this on the song by Trapt.) Being as headstrong as it is, it cannot use moves in the "Other" category, and it cannot switch out or flee until having inflicted at least one move. Additionally, it must lead every rival encounter (here's a list for reference), even the friendly one in Dragon's Den. (Note that "lead" does not mean "solo.") As a final restriction, it must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokémon (at least 1 for each region), 3 Elite Four Pokémon (at least 1 for each visit), and one of Red's Pokémon. It can evolve whenever, but it cannot leave the party under any circumstances.

Questions/concerns? If not, GL;HF.

Hello, thread. Long time, no post (from me). I've been wrapped up in other matters, but seeing how much of a moment of respite I have thanks to summer break, I might get around to continuing my Pokémon Black scramble. But anyway, enough rambling. Time to do what I came here for and distribute challenges.

CJorex - You want something lesser-used? I shall give you Present the Scatterbug. Once sent in, it must start with a "Other" category move that does not target itself (hence the name "Present"). Once it evolves into Spewpa at Level 9 (I command thee to not delay this evolution), it must use Protect after the "Other" move it starts with (because not all presents get good feedback). As a Vivillon (for the record, it's pronounced vee-vee-yon), it must switch into Viola's Vivillon and stay in until either one faints. As a final restriction, you must catch a Bunnelby, a Jigglypuff, and a Delibird with only the help of your Vivillon/Scatterbug/whatever. The Bunnelby and Jigglypuff will be used for the in-game trades (for Farfetch'd in Santalune and Bisharp in Snowbelle, respectively), and the Delibird can be handled in a way that does not interfere with the challange.

Not much of a challenge as far as restrictions go, but GL;HF.
I accept.
For anyone else giving me a challange, could it please be later game? So far I have 4 pokemon before the 2nd gym. I know I'm taking more than 6 challanges, but seriously no more before the second gym.

Episode 4!

After catching Flame Test, I decided he needed some training, and I discovered just how little damage she does. I went to grind in Pinwheel Forest since the mons are a better matchup, but Flame Test can't even 3HKO Sewaddle with Incinerate! But I press on, and train her SpA to a whopping 14. Anyway, now that Flame Test has had a bit of training, I walk up to Castelia City's gym. And then Burgh runs out the door and drags me to one of the docks. Seems like Bianca's Munna was stolen. I guess Iris wasn't that good of a bodyguard after all. (Because using her Haxorus would be too easy?)

One lengthy cutscene later...

I enter the gym for real this time and try not to think about how the walls of honey could possibly support their own weight. Evidently there's no hidden frame, since I can walk right through them. Besides, it's gross. I'm totally sticky by the time I reach Burgh, though luckily FORSCIENCE sends some high-energy sound waves in my direction to vibrate the honey and make it much less viscous. And then I challenge Burgh. Guess what happened?

I led with HateMe, since I erroneously thought he leads with Dwebble. But he led with Whirlipede. As much as I would have liked to stay in, I have to let Flame Test do her experiment. So I switch out, and switch into Flame Test. F.T. does her tests, and then I switch to FORSCIENCE, who cleans up with Uproar.

Burgh sends out Leavanny. I send Flame Test back out, and she uses Work Up as Leavanny uses Protect. I then alternate between Incinerate and Work Up (Incinerate still did jack squat even at +3, although resisting Leavanny's STABs was nice.) Unfortunately, Flame Test faints. I send out FORSCIENCE again, and pray to the RNG gods that they will give me the same luck that I had with Lenora.

And they did. FORSCIENCE uses Supersonic, Leavanny hits itself, and then F.S. KOs it with Uproar. Burgh sends out Dwebble. I send out HateMe, who promptly squashes the little bug with Razor Shell. Insect Badge get!

And then the Xtransciever rings. One tl;dr conversation later, I head back to Route 4. A wild Bianca appeared! After a quick consult with the RNG to determine HateMe's role in the battle (It came up 9, meaning no extra rules), I battle Bianca.
The battle ended quickly. Let's just say that.

And then 20 steps later, Cheren wants to battle. This time the RNG gives a 2. For gym battles this means HateMe must solo the trainers but not the leader, so I'll say from now on that for rival battles it means that HateMe must solo all of the rival's team except the starter.

This battle was much more difficult, mostly due to my team's glaring weakness to Grass. The only reason I won was from FORSCIENCE getting a lucky crit with Uproar that allowed it to KO Servine. Long story short, I won. And shortly after, I entered Nimbasa City... only to be ambushed by a Plasma grunt. One easy victory (except that I forgot to perform the flame test on his Trubbish) later, I get the bike! Finally!

Oh, yeah. There was also a really, really long cutscene involving Bianca, her dad, and Elesa. And something about the musical; I think I skimmed that part. Anyway...

I continue on to Route 5, wondering what I will find there. Walking through the tall grass, I heard rustling. And then... an Emolga appeared! Although something about it was... different. It seemed to be quite literally attracted to anything made of metal. Almost like it was... magnetized? I decided to catch it, which proved easy since the Pokeball was made of metal. Magney the Emolga has joined the team... gah, accidentally made a typo. One trip to the Name Rater later, Magnet the Emolga has joined the team!
Not to long after, I saw something else. I saw a Solosis, who was watching both me and my Pokemon with intent. It seemed to want two things: One, to figure out exactly what I was made of, and two, to be the best. But it didn't exactly care about the wishes of others; it seemed to do whatever it took to learn about Pokemon biology. Wanting to help a fellow scientist (even a selfish one), I caught it too. Cellphish the Solosis has joined the team!
Wait, FORSCIENCE has 19877 EXP and Cellphish only has around 8000. She has some serious catching up to do.

<cut several hours of grinding Magnet and Cellphish while watching Youtube videos>

Cellphish the Solosis [F] @ Exp. Share
Level: 29
Ability: Overcoat (...)
Nature: Careful (...)
Characteristic: Likes to thrash about. (...)
Stats: 68/30/30/59/39/19
-Recover
-Hidden Power Ground (!)
-Psyshock
-Charm
--Pokemon families studied: 15

Comments: Cellphish went from borderline useless to one of the hardest hitters on my team in one level. Which level? 25. What changed? Cellphish learned Psyshock. Before, she had to rely on HP Ground to do damage, which did almost as little as Flame Test's Incinerate. But with Psyshock, she can OHKO or 2HKO pretty much anything. You may notice that, despite what I've said so far about HP Ground, that there's an exclamation point next to it. This is because Cellphish has to solo Clay, and Clay has an Excadrill. Excadrill is part Steel-type, and HP Ground is pretty much the only move it learns that Excadrill doesn't resist. Still, I thought Flame Test would destroy Burgh's Leavanny, and it didn't, so... we will have to see.

HateMe the Dewott @ Nothing
Level: 28
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Relaxed
Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning.
Stats: 81/52/45/57/40/41
-Water Pulse
-Cut
-Water Gun
-Razor Shell

Comments: Learning Water Pulse was a great asset for HateMe. With 3 STAB moves, the RNG only has a 1/4 chance of screwing me over, which is nice. He's still stuck with Cut, although I picked up a Heart Scale, so I will be able to replace it when I get to Mistralton City.

Magnet the Emolga @ Nothing
Level: 23
Ability: Static
Nature: Sassy
Characteristic: Alert to sounds.
Stats: 61/40/34/42/38/53
-Shock Wave
-Spark
-Pursuit
-Double Team

Comments: nitrox116 might be a bit evil. Why? Well, think of it this way. Elesa is coming up. I have a Ground-type in FORSCIENCE. I should be able to troll her entire gym with him, right? NOPE! Magnet's restrictions state that she has to switch in immediately and stay in against Electric mons, meaning that she has to solo Elesa's entire gym. I may have to intentionally get Magnet killed so that FORSCIENCE can sweep her gym as planned. Ranting aside, Magnet does pretty well. Since I don't have Volt Switch yet, I do have to switch out normally. Magnet hits hard and fast, which is always good. She has been a solid member so far; I just wish she could take hits a bit better.

FORSCIENCE the Palpitoad @ Nothing
Level: 29
Ability: Hydration
Nature: Gentle
Characteristic: Scatters things often.
Stats: 90/51/34/48/44/48
-Growl
-Supersonic
-Round
-Uproar

Comments: FORSCIENCE was definitely the MVP in the battle against Burgh, although he has not seen any use since then due to him having the most EXP, and if I were to use him any more, I would just have to grind Cellphish more. And I'm still waiting for Echoed Voice...

Flame Test the Darumaka @ Nothing
Level: 25
Ability: Hustle
Nature: Timid
Characteristic: Proud of its power.
Stats: 75/52/32/16(...)/32/40
-Incinerate
-Work Up
-Filler (Rage)
-Filler (Headbutt)
--Flame tests performed: 8

Comments: This thing is, quite frankly, dead weight. No attacks other than Incinerate sucks, and I'm not even sure if Work Up is allowed. I'll say status moves are allowed on it. But anyway, 30 BP Incinerate + 16 SpA != the end of the world. It doesn't even equal the end of a Sewaddle. I really, really wish it had Inner Focus so that it could become Zen Mode on evolution and not suck. And it's stuck with Incinerate until Icirrus City. Woot. At least it gets a physical Fighting attack when it evolves... except that it can only use it on Poison mons that resist it. But if there's one positive thing I can say about him, it's that he's fast and decently bulky, so he can reliably take down foes by spamming Incinerate.

you are going to take X the Minccino!
X is a (chose one of this natures: adamant, brave, serious, calm, bold, careful or hardy) Minccino with the ability Skill link. His father was a minccino who was an expert in all the elements that an minccino is able to use, and he must follow his steps.
every three levels, he must learn a move of the next type: fighting, normal, electric, ground, grass, bug, dark, poison, steel and water. every time he gain three levels, he must change one of his move, and he would never learn any move with the same type. exemple, if he is at level 15 and he learns bullet seed over double slap, he can't learn another normal type move anymore.
he must become the new normal type pokemon champion, and show that the normal type pokemons are the best type of pokemon, so he must kill one pokemon of every type that is considered powerfull (dark, dragon, steel, fighting, ground, psychic and ghost) every time he win, he will let grow his hair a little longer, and when he kills the last pokemon of the respective type, he will be able to evolve. when he evolve, he thinks that the longer hair and tail doesn't have any utility in a fight, so he must have a move that use his tail (doesn't mater if is a move of a type you already have forgotten, this move can break that rule.)
when he arrives level 30, he will be able to change all the four moves and you can teach him the moves you want, but be carefull, because when he learn this moves, he isn't going to be able to forget them.
he also must avenge the dead of his father, so he must solo his killer, getchis's hydreigon

EDIT: maybe this is going to be difficult, so if you want to change some rules, you are free of do it
I'm probably going to change a rule or two as I near my challenge and get the remainder of my team. Thanks.

Looking for a Very Hard Black Scramble.

No trading
No gender-specific mons
No mons required to do more than 25 solos of the same thing (that means you can say "solo 25 Ice-types and 10 Dragon-types" but not "30 Ice-types")
No restrictions requiring fainting (Selfdestruct/Explosion restrictions are cool, though)
I need something that can beat Striaton Gym without brutal amounts of grinding

Other than that I'll accept anything. As long as I don't get two challenges both telling me to solo the same gym leader or something.

Challenges:

AOPSUser take Stone the Pansear. Stone is very fascinated with stones and the ground. So, Stone must learn these moves when/if obtained:
Natural Gift
Flame Burst
Dig
Rock Tomb
Thief
Will-O-Wisp
At the end of the game, it must have 4 of these moves, one of which has to be Dig, as its moveset. After you get a Fire Stone, Stone is very fascinated with it and must have it as a held item up until it may evolve.
Also, it must solo 10 Roggenrola(a lot of rocks), 5 Boldore(rarer rocks), a Gigalith(a very rare rock), 5 Joltik and 1 Galvantula(spiders that get in the way), and Reshiram once(it comes out of a rock!), all using Dig at least once(to dig them up). Every time it is sent into battle, it must dig up the opponent(after you get Dig). To dig up the opponent, it must use Dig, and then KO the Pokemon in under 30 moves. After it digs up 50 Pokemon, solos the required solos above, and solos Clay, you may take the fire stone off and use it on Stone. After it evolves, you may give it a new item... but that item has to be a Hard Stone. Gl, hf!
You get TROLOLOL the Scraggy. TROLOLOL absolutely loves to make other Trainers scream with rage. Thus, whenever you find a new Trainer class (excluding the story trainer classes like Gym Leader, Champion, Rival, etc.), TROLOLOL must make the attacks of each of their Pokémon unsuccessful five times in a row before KOing it. Moves that target the user (like Swords Dance) that the opponent uses do not break your chain of disabled attacks, but do not count toward it either. After you do this to 25 separate Trainer classes, then Scraggy can evolve into Scrafty. As a Scrafty, TROLOLOL must do a similar thing to each new evolution chain you encounter. TROLOLOL must solo Grimsley, getting a chain of five disabled attacks on each of his Pokémon.
I'm making a minor return here and will give you First Aid the Audino.
- First Aid may only know a single damaging move.
- First Aid must carry Heal Pulse ASAP.
- First Aid may not switch out when the opponent is not at full HP.
- First Aid may not use it's damaging move until it has used all of it's support moves.
- First Aid must use Heal Pulse when the target is in the Orange Health unless it's out of PP.
- First Aid may not use Healing Items unless it's opponent is at full HP.
- Pokemon that are not at full health may not switch in if this Pokemon is still alive.
- This Pokemon must be healed ASAP when it has died.
- It may not have the lowest level on your team.

All of these have flavor involved :)

Well Have Fun with this and if it's too hard then I'll change it a bit, but I hope you're willing to do this
AOPSUser take Fishy the Stunfisk

Fishy thinks it's a fish, so it must keep Camouflage as a move and use it whenever you have a battle on water. It must also have 2 water type moves at all times. If you are going to continue after defeating Ghetsis, it must learn Fissure (as it sounds like fish) and use it first in any battle that it's in. It must also defeat one of Alder's pokemon with Fissure.

Have fun!
AOPSUser take Updog the Lillipup.

This Lillipup is a bit of a prankster. Does this mean, this challange is something based on the Prankster ability? Of course not, Updog is just like that.

Updog, gets a kick out of being annoying. Updog may evolve upon flinching 25 Trainer Pokemon and flinching 5 boss Pokemon (flinching the same Pokemon 5 times doesn't count, they must be different Pokemon)

Upon reaching Nimbasa City, buy the Thunder Wave TM and teach it to Updog. Updog must now use Thunder Wave whenever it is sent out immediately. Every time, regardless if the opponent is Ground/Electric/already paralysed/burned/asleep/etc./otherwise immune to Thunder Wave. Updog must now spam the para-flinch strategy.

If the opponent is not/cannot be Paralysed, after the first Thunder Wave, switch out.
If the opponent is paralysed, use flinch-inducing moves until it has flinched
If the opponent is paralysed and has been flinched at least once, any move may be used.

To evolve into Stoutland, Updog must solo Skyla using only Thunder Wave and any move with a chance of inducing a flinch.
.::Darken is nuts and it likes it::.
- It must attack its own team mates if it is sent out in a double or triple battle
- It can only use moves with 60 or less BP
- It must have at least 2 ghost type moves at all times
- You cannot use revives on Darken
- Darken can only evolve when it has killed every member of the team at least once in triple or double battles (Not necessarily all at once)

*starts up Black file*

Ah, let's see. Where were we? Oh, right. The Nuzlocke I finished a bit earlier. *delete*

Professor Juniper: "Let me introduce you to your two best friends!"
............I don't think I need to explain how stupid this is............
"This is a Pokemon!"
Yes, I can see tha---WAIT HOW DID YOU GET A MINCCINO THIS EARLY. I thought all the professors had mons from Route 2.

*It's Autumn. And all the trees are a super-reddish shade of orange*
Really, GameFreak. You don't have to rub the seasons in our faces. Also, I don't think trees are ever supposed to be that red.

*show cutscene with Juniper walking in with gift starters and Woobat flying around the town*
Ah...same old, same ol--wait, Woobat? I thought they were supposed to be Pidove.
*checks*
Oh yeah, if it's nighttime it shows Woobat. I guess that's because I never changed my 3DS back from when I caught Rotom in Diamond. Because it's midday IRL. Oh, well. It's not like Black does much with time of day.

Hey, look! A gift from Juniper! Gee, I wonder what it could be?
*they are Poke Balls containing Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem*

....no? I didn't fool any of you? Oh well. *picks Oshawott even though it's only going to be used in two battles*

*obligatory Rival battles, and Bianca destroying my room*
Alright Bianca get your ass over here so I can fuck you and then make you clean up this me--oh hi "Mom". What? Did I say anything?
...you'll handle the room?
If only IRL mothers were this nice.

*short irrelevant Bianca's house trip and actual lab trip later*
Ah, the Pokedex. Wait, if you're a Pokemon researcher, and you go out into the wild, then why do you need three kids to collect data that you could easily collect yourself? You even show us how to use a Poke Ball. >.<

*speaking of the catching tutorial*

Ah, Minccino, so fucktastically broken early-game. I'm assuming that Pound that nearly OHKOes the wild mon isn't Technician boosted, because otherwise there's no way that lv. 4 mon can survive it. Can I have your Minccino Juniper?

...no? Oh well. I guess the game doesn't want me to steamroll Cilantro, does it?
...oh it's Cilan and not Cilantro? Whatever, he looks like a cilantro leaf. In any case I'll keep calling him Cilantro. He's just not edible.

...or is he??? MUAHAHAHAHA---

Ahem. Anyways, I catch Updog on Route 1, then go to Accumula Town to "learn" to use a Pokemon center, and then watch a speech.

Hey Ghestis's hairstyle also makes him look like cilantro. Or at least a plant. You can't really tell fine details from such a tiny overworld sprite.
...wait a minute. Why does it seem like everyone in this game has green hair? *looks in mirror* NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo......

...nah just kidding. But it is weird tho. So anyways Updog shits on N's lv. 7 Purrloin. As a lv. 4 Lillipup.
And then it grows right to lv. 7.
Ahh, yes. The Gen V experience system.

*beats a few trainers, then Updog hits lv. 10 and gets BITE*

YUS. I can now start his flinch streak. With a bit of hax.
*Updog faces a Youngster with a lv. 6 Lillipup and OHKOes it with a crit Bite*
Not that kind of hax you idiot.

*VS Bianca*
Alright! So Bianca counts as a boss, even though she is weak as fuck. This means I can hopefully get 40% of Updog's boss flinches out of the way here.
*Bite is a 2HKO on Lillipup, but the first one flinches*
That kind of hax, Updog. Now keep doing it.
*Bite 3HKOes Tepig. After two Bites Tepig has still not flinched*
*Potion on Tepig*
Okay, another chance to flinch, coming up.
*Bite puts Tepig at 1 HP, no flinch*
...goddamn it this restriction is gonna take a while.

*Beats a couple trainers on the Dreamyard path. Updog flinches 5 mons along the way*
Thank goodness for Purrloin resisting Dark.
"Youngster Joey would like to battle!"
...with a Lillipup, Patrat, and Purrloin. Seriously, couldn't you just use your TOP PERCENTAGE Rattata? Not that it would have taken Updog's Bite better, but still...

Mysterious dude: Hey you want my Pansear?
No, I don't want your "Pansear".
Mysterious dude: No, I mean the Pokemon, not pan-seared cocaine.
Oh, in that case I'll take it. Although I was looking for non-pan-seared drugs but a Pokemon is fine too.
*names him Stone because he's stoned*
...oh that's not why he should be named Stone? Whatever, I don't give a fuck.
*finds an X-Defend nearby*
Speaking of drugs...

*VS Cheren*
Alright, let's get a couple more flinches here, then maybe a couple against Cilan, and I should be good. Right?
*Purrloin is almost OHKOed by a crit Bite. Fortunately, it flinches*
Goddamn the mons here are frail. I'm gonna need a lot of hax to pull off these flinches...
*Snivy barely avoids being 3HKOed by Bite and even has a Potion used on it. Unfortunately, it never flinches*

Alright, that's enough of that. Let's get on with the interesting part, namely, the gym.
*Updog flinches a Lillipup and Patrat, but fails to flinch a Purrloin despite Bite being a 4HKO*
7/25. Then again there's not too many trainers early-game so this is a good amount. Evolving this thing is gonna be a pain thoough.

*VS Cilantro*
Updog is lv. 14, so he should outspeed Lillipup, maybe Pansage. I dunno. Flinches would certainly be nice here.
*Updog doesn't 3HKO Lillipup with Bite, Potion is used. Despite this Lillipup never flinches*
*Updog tries Bite on Pansage but Pansage outspeeds*
Well there goes that. Updog, damage it a bit more so Stone can finish it.
*Tackle and Vine Whip later Updog is dead but Pansage is nearly dead too*
*Stone Incinerates for the finish*
...well, if luck decided not to go against me so much, I would have all my boss mon flinches done already. It was a 76% chance to land a flinch on Tepig, Snivy, and Lillipup. It was a freaking 98.6% chance to get a flinch on at least one of them.

Good thing there's a lot more boss fights next chapter! Cheren and N alone should be able to give me the other 3 flinches.

Team (LVP to MVP):

Stone the Pansear
Level: 11
Ability: Gluttony
Item: N/A
Nature: Hasty
-Scratch
-Leer
-Lick
-Incinerate
Mons dug up: 0/50
Roggenrola: 0/10
Boldore: 0/5
Gigalith: 0/1
Joltik: 0/5
Galvantula: 0/1
Reshiram: 0/1

I don't know how good Stone is because he only used one attack this chapter. But right now it's certainly shaping up to be my LVP. I have no idea how I'm gonna beat Gigalith, especially with this Hasty nature and given that the first Gigalith you can fight is in Victory Road (as is the first Galvantula).

Updog the Lillipup
Level: 14
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Docile
-Leer
-Tackle
-Odor Sleuth
-Bite
Trainer mons flinched: 7/25
Boss mons flinched: 2/5

This guy basically soloed the entire chapter, so of course he gets MVP. The flinch restriction is going to be either super annoying or super easy depending on my luck. And going by my luck so far with flinches I'd say it's about 50/50. I certainly look forward to this guy evolved, although lack of Intimidate (to soften up that goddamn Gigalith) isn't going to be fun.
*sits at table and calmly sips some cilantro tea*
Wow, I never knew you could pull off cilantro tea. Then again anything's possible in the world of Pokemon.

...oh what? I was supposed to continue my Scramble? Okay then. It's time to get a now-useless C-Gear and Pal Pad! Oh, and HM01 Cut, because Fennel apparently can't go into the Dreamyard herself. Lame.

*Bianca shows up*
ALRIGHT BATTLE ME BITCH---wait you're just here because Munna? LAME. Updog wants his flinches dammit!

...ooh, Team Plasma Grunts! Team Plasma means Purrloin, which means flinches for Updog!
*Updog fails to flinch a Patrat, but successfully flinches a Purrloin*
Goddammit this is gonna take a while. Considering how Updog is basically my only chance against Lenora, I'm gonna need a lot of hax. Or Plan B. Plan B always works.
Okay blah blah Ghestis cutscene. I still can't believe those Plasma Grunts actually fell for it. Then again there's that poster guy in Team Rocket, so.....

Okay Fennel shows up, jumps up and down, and runs off with the Dream Mist. How rude. But I don't give a fuck, it's time to catch First Aid!
*shaking grass takes a long time to spawn*
Okay, finally an Audino. Welcome to the te--
*Updog OHKOes with a crit Tackle*
*10 minutes later, First Aid is actually caught!*
Welcome to the team First Aid. I'm going to have to grind you a bit because of the level restriction, but first...
*teaches Work Up to First Aid*
This is exactly how I'm going to get around his restriction of having to use Heal Pulse--it'll just OHKO everything after setting up 6 Work Ups. Or at least OHKO a lot of things. But right now it doesn't matter because he doesn't have Heal Pulse!
*First Aid cannot 4HKO wild Munna*
Pound is weak as shit...wait...*checks nature*
...TIMID. Well, that really blows because it means its only STAB is getting nerfed and it can't run more than one move. I may even end up replacing Return with Echoed Voice or lol Hyper Beam at some point. There is definitely no way I am going to spend an hour getting a better Audino lol.

Alright enough grinding, let's visit Fennel to actually get the story going!
Fennel: "Do you have time to learn about the Dream Mist?"
No fuck off Fennel just give me the goddamn C-Gear and be done with it.
Fennel: "Too bad, I'll tell you anyway?"
...what even was the point of that question.

*goes onto Route 3, fights little kids in the daycare*
Preschooler: "Trainer, I wanna play with you!"
I would, except there are laws against raping children. Especially preschoolers. But it's rather nice of you to offer...
*Updog gets a couple flinches and a shitton of EXP, gets to lv. 16*
Ugh this is going to make Updog quite overleveled. Which would be nice if I can get him evolved by Lenora, but it'll also make training my other mons quite a pain. Especially Stone, who at this point is losing to Wild Pidoves. *sigh*
*finds Ultra Ball in sandbox*
...wait, an Ultra Ball? And this is a nursery...why would the kids need an Ultra Ball? Oh well, fuck logic, it's mine now.

Anyways, let's get on with the story.

VS. Cheren:
Updog leads against Snivy. Bite gets a critical flinch while Snivy does nothing back. I switch to Stone for some EXP. and he levels up to lv. 12. Then Purrloin comes in, takes more damage than Snivy from a crit Bite despite resisting the move, and flinches. 4/5 for Updog, just N left!

So Cheren blabs on about needing to get stronger, and then BOOM BIANCA AGAIN.
BATTLE ME BITCH--owait it's actually important this time? This girl got her mons stolen? Well it's time to beat up some Team Plasma grunts!

*first grunt offers two flinches with Patrat and Purrloin*
Time for the Double Battle against two Patrat. It'll be a bit harder to flinch here because of two mons and a better chance of KOing them, but let's see.
*Updog's Bite takes out half of one Patrat's health, but before a possible flinch message can show up Cheren's Snivy takes it out with a crit Vine Whip*
See? Exactly what I was talking about. >.<
*Turns out Bite+non-crit Vine Whip can't KO, but Updog doesn't flinch Patrat*
Well that's annoying, but fortunately there's a lot more trainers to go.

*plows through Route 3 with seriously overleveled Updog*

...shit. 17 flinches. There's a few trainers left in Pinwheel Forest but I don't think they'll be enough. But anyways...

*Cheren doesn't want to battle this time, but instead tells me the Pokemon center is useful. Gee, thanks.*

Ooh, the X-Item guy. I probably won't be needing much this time, but I'll definitely be back! Too bad there isn't an X-Hax.

So now it's time to explore the outside of Pinwheel Forest, which has a couple useless items, a Nurse, and a useless Challenge Rock. Yay?

*despite the trainers having a total of 11 mons, Updog only gets 3 flinches*

Yay for Timburr being bulky I guess, it gives Updog a lot of chances to flinch. Oh, and Updog is lv. 19 now. Yay for being overleveled?

*attempts to grind First Aid*

Well, it can beat Pidove and even Timburr given the right amount of luck thanks to Growl, but Tympole is really eating up my Super Potions. Guess I'll come back to this later.

*BOOM N AMBUSH*

Ah, yes. N, coming out of the museum holding the Light Stone, begins to mutter about Zekrom and about how nothing can rival its power. I don't think he ever figures out how you get the Light Stone.

N will also provide me with the crucial fifth boss flinch, because otherwise I'll have to try to do it on Lenora. With a Lillipup.

*neither Pidove or Tympole flinches, Timburr is brought down into Bite's KO range by a crit, but no flinch*
...fuck. Well, here goes Plan B!
*loses battle on purpose*

In case you didn't know, that was Plan B. Which is losing on purpose against random trainers to fish for flinches in a rematch.

*this time Tympole flinches*

Alright! Now it's time to go flinch 5 mons in the gym.
*flinches a Patrat, Herdier, and 2 Lillipups, then last trainer is at last mon in Bite KO range*
*sigh* that was rather nice luck though. Flinching 4 of 5 trainer mons in this gym.
*activate Plan B*
*flinches a Lillipup, grows to lv. 21*
And this time, I don't have to press B! Yay! Which means I get to steamroll Lenora with a lv. 21 Herdier, and I also get to have fun grinding my other mons next chapter!

VS Lenora:
Updog leads because he's my only mon that stands a chance. And he proceeds to nearly get OHKOed by a crit Take Down!
Well that sucked. Let's heal up a bit---
*Super Potion, but then Herdier crits AGAIN with Take Down*
*Super Potion, ANOTHER CRIT, Lenora's Herdier is nearly dead*
Well that certainly is not good.
*Super Potion, Take Down, no crit this time, but Herdier kills itself with recoil*
Let's see, we have a weakened -1 Herdier and 2 useless mons against a Watchog with RETALIATE whose teammate just died.
*Super Potion, crit Retaliate kills Updog*
Yeah this hax is bullshit *reset*

TAKE TWO:
Updog leads again, and Herdier again spams Take Down, which does about 20 damage a hit.
Alright Updog, time to set up.
*Works Up 4 times, using Super Potions to heal every once in a while*
Okay, kill that Herdier
*Tackle finishes him off*
And now Watchog. First I use a Potion to heal to full health (well, almost, but 60/61 HP is pretty darn full), and then I can take a Reta--
*Watchog uses Hypnosis*
...well that was certainly unexpected. Don't worry, because I have a plan!
Remember meeting the Pansear? Well, I found my drugs--there's an X-Speed lying around Striaton City, and now Updog is about to take some uppers that will boost his speed above Watchog's!
*X-Speed, then Awakening, then Take Down for the kill. Updog grows to lv. 22 for good measure*
Jeez, you really are overleveled. Oh, and Crunch is nice and is stronger than STAB Tackle, so you're forgetting that. Now it's time to confront Team Plasma again. But that's for next chapter!

Team (LVP to MVP):
Badges: 2
Resets/Blackouts: 3 (worth it though!)

Stone the Pansear
Level: 13
-Scratch
-Work Up
-Thief
-Incinerate

Yeah it seems like my LVP prediction was spot-on. It lacks power and bulk, which is quite an issue when you're trying to grind, so that's why its level is so low currently. I mean when wild Pidoves beat you....

First Aid the Audino
Level: 16
Ability: Regenerator
-Pound
-Growl
-Work Up
-Attract

...and now Snaquaza gets to see how I play around his restrictions! Female special attackers are super annoying when I'm trying to set up, and I'm still not sure whether my single attacking move is going to end up being Return, Double-Edge, or Last Resort. Certainly looking forward to having fun with this guy.

Updog the Herdier
Level: 22
Ability: Sand Rush
-Take Down
-Crunch
-Work Up
-Bite
Trainer mons flinched: 25/25
Boss mons flinched: 5/5
Thunder Wave: 0/1
Skyla: 0/1

Well getting the flinches was a lot more difficult than I expected. But the good thing is that it doesn't have to battle every trainer mon anymore, so my other mons can actually get EXP! Maybe. Work Up is awesome, too, and it can really use it well thanks to its bulk even without Intimidate. Certainly looking forward to paraflinch, although that will not be for two more chapters.
(placeholder for actual update)

Team (LVP to MVP):
Badges: 3
Resets/Blackouts: 3 (worth it though!)

Stone the Pansear
-Bite
-Work Up
-Thief
-Flame Burst

First Aid the Audino
Ability: Regenerator
-Secret Power
-Growl
-Work Up
-Attract

Updog the Herdier
Level: 24
Ability: Sand Rush
-Take Down
-Crunch
-Work Up
-Bite
Trainer mons flinched: 25/25
Boss mons flinched: 5/5
Thunder Wave: 0/1
Skyla: 0/1

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)