unfixable art!

hey guys! i'm unfixable, and this is my art! i do a lot of this on my ipad mini and a stylus, but i've been getting more into a drawing tablet and paint tool sai. i am currently not taking requests, due to overflow. i'm doing more art, so be sure to check it out. :]

here's my pokemon art, in no particular order;

here's some art for the player:

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
Your stuff is really good, Naughty! My favs are Sableye and Mega Aero. ^-^

Do any Pokemon you want and I'll make it my avatar but it must be in a silly pose that it would normally never do. (Like a fanged Wigglytuff with blood lust in its eyes for example)

<3 u

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
These look really awesome and they have great technique, but these are the same things as the official Pokemon art but with a lessened style; it's basically trace work? I wanna see some original stuff from you, cause I believe you have good potential!

These look really awesome and they have great technique, but these are the same things as the official Pokemon art but with a lessened style; it's basically trace work? I wanna see some original stuff from you, cause I believe you have good potential!
No, it's not trace work. I use the Pokemon poses to get a better feel for how proportions work and try to mimic the ways to learn this, is what I'm trying to learn, because I honestly am really bad with proportions. I keep the image on the screen and try to copy the pose, but do not trace. :) I'm trying to start straying away from the same poses, because I know in myself I can, but the proportions are always a bit off lol. Thanks, btw! This is my order rn:
  1. A surprise for The Eevee General
  2. Kingler for killerkingler
  3. Sealio w/ cape for Regime
Completed Requests:
  1. Mega Sceptile for Hollymon
I'm going to draw you a Sealeo, Regime , if you'd like that :P!

Last edited:

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
Oh. Sorry haha. Well practice makes perfect for proportions. And sure, I'll take a sealeo.. but it has to be wearing a cape.

EV

Banned deucer.
No, it's not trace work. I use the Pokemon poses to get a better feel for how proportions work and try to mimic the ways to learn this, is what I'm trying to learn, because I honestly am really bad with proportions. I keep the image on the screen and try to copy the pose, but do not trace. :) I'm trying to start straying away from the same poses, because I know in myself I can, but the proportions are always a bit off lol. Thanks, btw! This is my order rn:
  1. Mega Sceptile for Hollymon
  2. Qwilfish for The Avalanches
  3. Mareep playing with Togepi for Fleurdyleurse
  4. A surprise for The Eevee General
  5. Kingler for killerkingler
I'm going to draw you a Sealeo, Regime , if you'd like that :P!
I am so plucking excited you have no idea.

EV

Banned deucer.
Hey Unfixable!

Would you mind making one big image of the following team members: Azumarill, Mega Venusaur, Moltres, Rhyperior, Gardevoir, and Mandibuzz?
I'd really appreciate some interaction; you know, like Moltres being perched on Rhyperior, Gardevoir holding hands with Azumarill, etc. I don't necessarily want those, just for examples.

I hope you can be creative with this, and that this isn't asking too much!
-Finn
I'm having a hard time not opening that...

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could you make a Glalie doing whatever looks good for me. I love the character you can give to your drawings, that Virizion looks very elegant while the Mega Gyarados, looks Serene yet easily angered.

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm digging your art!! The only tiny issue i have with any of it is that your Flareon looks a little skinny, but it is still REALLY good.

Since you take requests, can you draw an avatar featuring Swampert and/or Weavile? They're my two favorites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)