I did a thing.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alright, I'm opening this up for people to change their postcounts. However, understand that the post count indicated for this forum has the following characteristics:

1) It's just the main forum, so make sure to add up the SUM of all ASB subforums as well.
2) It counts deleted posts. Your number will probably go down lower than it should rightfully be at.
If you can accept both of these criteria, please repose the EXACT amount of posts that I should remove from your postcount. Remember, this is optional. You don't have to do this unless you so desire.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have 8419 posts, posting 15 times in this forum since postcount was disabled (4 of which raised postcount due to loopholes). This makes a total of 8,430 posts.

Including deleted posts I have a total of 6577 posts in ASB and its subforums. I am going to estimate that roughly 200 of those are deleted for a total of ~6377 posts
(May or may not be 100% accurate (probably roughly 50 posts off) but who is going to trawl through every thread in ASB to confirm).

So I guess that makes 2,053 posts?

At least it means I get to have a normal postcount again!!!

Not that many people really care about postcount but at least people outside of ASB will stop questioning me why I have so many posts for a 2010er hahaha

EDIT: Well my entire post history comes to 8493 for some reason which seems really inaccurate since I swear I have more than 63 deleted posts across the entire forum (I have deleted loads of my own posts in this forum) so I guess I cannot deduce my true postcount... x.x

But yeah assuming 63 deleted posts outside of ASB and 200 inside I guess my postcount can be 8430 + 263 - 6577 = 2116 posts? It is going to be inaccurate nevertheless... 9.9

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
since I don't post much elsewhere I actually summed all posts made outside of ASB (and subforums) and got to 374. Deleted posts shouldn't make a difference in that number (as I don't think I have deleted posts outside of ASB). So please reduce my post count to that number.

4,767 posts in ASB (son of a bitch @_@ )
Since Tuesday 21 (unless we're counting Tuesday, then its 27)
Guessing around 50 of them were deleted because no one has the time to sit and count

So -4,696 (or 4,690 if counting Tuesday) posts I suppose, bringing me down to 1,264 (or 1,258) posts

Yaaay less than 2k posts make me look normal

I have:

865 posts in ASB
1 post since Tuesday (counting Tuesday)...Actually, does this thread count? Because if so, then 2.
5 deleted posts

This should put me at 278 posts.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY DO THIS. I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUSING ABOUT POSTCOUNTS AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT IT DONE. I AM AS DUMB AS A BAG OF BRICKS; BE EXPLICIT.

IT IS OPTIONAL.

Matezoide
P2X7

Alright... 521 ASB posts + 52 Network Center posts + 45 Registration Center posts + 36 Raids & Legend Runs posts = 654 total post in this forum -> a mere 52 posts remaining.

And yes, I would like this enacted on myself.

YOU NEED TO SPECIFY WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT ME TO ACTUALLY DO THIS. I CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MUSING ABOUT POSTCOUNTS AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT IT DONE. I AM AS DUMB AS A BAG OF BRICKS; BE EXPLICIT.

IT IS OPTIONAL.

Matezoide
P2X7
Yes, I would appreciate it if you would change my post count to the previously specified number. I have made one more post here since then, however (assuming this still matters).

Postcount: 4865
ASB: 3039 (3 since Tuesday)
Network Center: 174
Registration Center: 88
Raids and TLRs: 138 (3 since Tuesday)

I should have 1432 posts. (change pls)

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Let's see...

I have had 4 posts here since this thread went up.
I have had 2 posts here deleted.
I have had 117 posts here total.
117-4-2=111
301-111=190
Change my post count to 190 please.

Birkal

We have the technology.
Engineer Pikachu - 6655 to 1282

I am going to de-sticky this thread in 48 hours. I will change the tag to [Ongoing] so it is easy to find. If users retroactively come back to ASB and would like their postcount changed back, use that tag to quickly find this thread. This offer will last for as long as I play the game, haha. Cheers!

Current posts: 449
Posts in ASB: 367
Posts in Network: 74
Posts in Registration: 36
Posts in Policy: 3

Posts anywhere else: nothing

449-367-74-36-3=-31

Please set my posts to 0, thank you!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
I have 1553 posts in here (including this one), it'd be nice to have those slimmed down for my eventual return

I'm rising up again from my stupid dumb hiatus of being away a long time with zero explanation. I have 1964 posts, but sans ASB I should have 247. It's gonna be so weird to be below 1k again, but please make the change. Thank you Birkal. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)