Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
who has a ditto safari they'd be willing to share with me...
I have
5iv Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31) Charmander
5iv Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31) Charmander
5iv (31/31/31/x/31/31) female jolly Gible
5iv (31/31/x/31/31/31) Adamant Fletchlings with Gale Wings

I'd be willing to give one of each of these for access to a ditto safari

Last edited:
I need a hidden power fire ditto

I can offer a number of 4iv jolly oblivious/thick gat swinubs with icicle crash, stealth rock, and icicle spear
4iv modest deino spitbacks
A 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant sand rush drilbur
4iv careful sap sipper skiddos
4iv impish overcoat vullabys
A 31/xx/31/31/31/31 modest infiltrator noibat

GIVEAWAY TIME! I have finally finished my trick room sandstorm team, and in celebration i'm gunna' clone each of the pokes in my team and give them away. to enter all you have to do is guess my 2nd too 7th favourite pokemon, ( not my first favourite because it says in my profile ) i will give each pokemon a number between 1 and 6, so hypothetically if you guess my 3rd favourite pokemon you will get the pokemon i gave the number 3 to. i hope that makes sense.
ONLY POST YOUR ANSWER ON MY PROFILE.

The pokes are :

Nature : Quiet. Ability : Sheer force. IV's : 31/X/31/31/31/0. Moves : Ice beam, fire blast, earth power, sludge bomb. Item : Life Orb. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : Solid rock. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : drill run, stone edge, rock slide, megahorn. Item : Assault vest. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : sandstorm. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : protect, curse, crunch, rock slide. Item : tyranitarite. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Attack.

Nature : Brave. Ability : rock head. IV's : 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : head smash, iron head, dragon claw, earthquake. Item : choice band. EV's : 252 HP, 252 attack.

Nature : sassy. Ability : levitate. IV's : 31/x/31/31/31/0. Moves : trick room, moonblast, psychic, reflect. Item : sitrus berry. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Special defence.

nature : relaxed. Ability : overcoat. IV's 31/31/31/x/31/0. Moves : quick guard, megahorn, iron head, knock off. Item : leftovers. EV's : 252 HP, 252 Defence.

Clues!! One pokemon has a mega evolution! One pokemon is a prankster! One pokemon is intimidating! One pokemon is genderless! One pokemon likes to fake out! One pokemon is a technician!

Good Luck, i hope the rules are clear enough!

Edit : Nidoqueen has been won! The prankster was murkrow.
Rhyperior has been won! The technician-er was Roserade.
The guessing has died down so everyone gets a second guess, make sure to look at what's already been guessed.

bump

Hey guys, I'm looking for a timid sheer force landorus, defog mew, knock off mamoswine, knock off krookodile, knock off scrafty, jolly defiant thundurus, SR nidoqueen

I have the following for trade, all were RNG'd by me:

Heatran Timid 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, SR
Heatran Calm 30/23/31/30/31/31 HP Grass, SR
*Shiny* Jolly Terrakion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [timer ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Cobalion 31/31/31/28/31/31 SR [quick ball]
*Shiny* Jolly Virizion 31/31/31/28/31/31 [heal ball]

EV reducing berries take away 10 EV's per berry, right? If so, how many berries would I have to use on my pokemon after killing a horde of Cubchoo to remove the EV's I gained from them with pokerus intact? I messed up on my training -.-
You can just reset em to 0, after you use em for a while it says the EVs can't drop anymore. Also don't be a noob :p

Can anyone please teach one of my pokemon Psyshock? I'd require you to trade me something valuable in return just to be safe, send me a PM.

Edit: I know where to get it, just too lazy to do it.

Still looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (IVs and gender don't matter, but preferably female)
Willing to trade one of:
Magikarp- Adamant Female with 31/31/31/?/31/31 IVs and Swift Swim (becomes Intimidate)
Karrablast- Adamant Female with Drill Run, Knock Off, Mega Horn and No Guard (becomes Overcoat)
Scyther with Defog

I need a sturdy bold/calm carbink.
I can offer pancham and litleo flaweless in a luxury ball, ha starly with double edge or a ha torkoal in a dream ball (this with random nature and ivs)

anyone up to trade me a spitback male corpish with knock off that is adamant can trade anything from my thread
Edit: if nobody wants to its fine I will just have to breed for one myself
Edit Edit: that does not mean I still want one saves me time

Last edited:
Still looking for a Chlorophyll Bulbasaur (IVs and gender don't matter, but preferably female)
Willing to trade one of:
Magikarp- Adamant Female with 31/31/31/?/31/31 IVs and Swift Swim (becomes Intimidate)
Karrablast- Adamant Female with Drill Run, Knock Off, Mega Horn and No Guard (becomes Overcoat)
Scyther with Defog
I have plenty of 4IV spitbacks available which would be in an Ultra Ball. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Willing to trade one of:
Scyther with Defog
if you're still looking
I have a few spitbacks, including a 5iv (31/x/31/31/31/31) Jolly male - no egg moves :(
and a Bold 4 iv (x/31/31/31/x/31) female, again no egg moves

message me if you're interested - I'd like the defog scyther

Okay so my giveaway is pretty much dead now :(, T-Tar and Aggron Are still to be won, so to win now just guess my Top 3 pokemon games, ( games on other consoles apart from handhelds count as well ) probably a lot easier than last time, doesn't matter if you've already guessed, on guess per person again though.

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Keep or Toss?

Vivillon - #666 (Rash) Female (♀) : 24 - 25 / 18 - 19 / 30 / 31 / 29 / 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)