Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm soft resetting an injected Shiny Jirachi.

Just got a 31/x/31/31/31/31 with a Mild Nature.

Anyone interested before I carry on? All opinions so far agree that mixed is ass and -Def is worse.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'd recommend Raichufan92 and Ghost_V2. Both respectable cloners.

Anyways, Does anyone know where (exactly) to find Star Pieces in Pearl Version? I've been dousing Iron Island with no luck.... please help.
That's Platinum, not Pearl :/

Staryu and Underground is your only choice and the pages you link give exact locations. You just don't read. Stardust is Turnback Cave. Iron Island is -

Outside the cave on the small rock in front of the house (hidden) [Pt]

B1F right; to the right of the three barrels north-west of Picnicker Summer (hidden) [Pt]

B2F right; in eastern half of pit south-east of Worker Braden (hidden) [Pt]

That's Platinum, not Pearl :/

Staryu and Underground is your only choice.
I read on Serebii that they are in both Platinum and Pearl (I have both but got the ones in Platinum already).

I have been googling this a lot... I really need Red Shards...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I read on Serebii that they are in both Platinum and Pearl (I have both but got the ones in Platinum already).

I have been googling this a lot... I really need Red Shards...
Psst, Serebii has a lot of errors on his database (not really a surprise).

Spend some time in the Underground then or catch some Staryu. Shards weren't that easy to get in Gen 3 or Gen 4, heh.

Keep or Toss? Closest I've gotten to flawless 6IV >_<

Mewtwo - #150 (Naive) : 31 / 30 - 31 / 30 - 31 / 5 - 6 / 31 / 30 - 31

Stupid Special Attack!

edit: I DO have powersaves so I can always keep it and just back up my save but would anyone actually be interested in it? :/

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there a way to back up saves without Powersaves?
Not really the place to discuss this (so I won't post more than this); but there are a few other ways, however no other simple (/possible for most people) way without purchasing some form of additional hardware.

.com said:
Not really the place to discuss this (so I won't post more than this); but there are a few other ways, however no other simple (/possible for most people) way without purchasing some form of additional hardware.
Sorry, I meant legitimately, so that answers it anyways

Bumping this for new page. If there's still no response, this guy is gone.

I'm soft resetting an injected Shiny Jirachi.

Just got a 31/x/31/31/31/31 with a Mild Nature.

Anyone interested before I carry on? All opinions so far agree that mixed is ass and -Def is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)