Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for female spitbacks of the following (nature, IVs, and Egg Moves don't matter):
Friend Ball Oddish
Level Ball Slakoth
Dream Ball Petilil
Lure Ball Heracross
Fast Ball Pikachu
Premier Ball Cranidos
In addition, if you have either a Ditto or Chansey Friend Safari and are ok with adding me, please let me know! (Please don't offer the Pokemon themselves, I need the Safaris only)
I can offer Apricorn ball spitbacks, EV training services, some BP items, and more. PM me if interested ^ ^
Bumping before I turn in for the night~

Last edited:
Does anyone have any Premier ball HA karrablast spitbacks? I just accidentally cloned over my shiny Battle ready Escavalier.... :(((( I might just go kill myself instead though.

I'm Ev training some pokemon with the horde method and I have 1 slot free in my party. Reply to this if you want 1 poke trained max speed and max attack. I will trade it back obviously.

Edit: EnGarde took the slot

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
I'm Ev training some pokemon with the horde method and I have 1 slot free in my party. Reply to this if you want 1 poke trained max speed and max attack. I will trade it back obviously
Hello! I've got some distribution pokes that need EV training. PM me while I pick one, please. :D

I have a question. Should I use choice scarf chandelure or life orb greninja for my special attacker?
Each performs different roles.

Choice Scarf Chandelure is a Revenge Killer but can be a potential fire immunity (if Flash Fire) or give no shits about Subs or Screens (if Infiltrator). Also it can use Trick to cripple a poke or Memento to stop a set up poke or allow a teammate to easily set up.

Greninja can somewhat revenge kill but usually threatens pokemon out and be used for double switching. His amazing STAB coverage usually means not many pokes are gonna switch in scot free unless they predict you. You also have the option of him being a Spiker.

If this is for competitive use, you may want to ask for any imposter ditto level 50 or higher with a perfect HP IV. Ditto takes on all the stats of the other pokemon...except HP. ;)
Unless he wants an HP Ice Ditto. Most useful Hidden Power if you happen to copy a poke with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)