Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I need someone who can check the SV of ten eggs 5 trapinch eggs and 5 dratini eggs and also not needed but would like someone to clone for me. My offers for helping me out you can take anything on my thread.

How useful would a Careful Metagross be? I recently found a seed for a shiny flawless (31/31/31/23/31/31) Careful one that could not be Synced. Thoughts?

How useful would a Careful Metagross be? I recently found a seed for a shiny flawless (31/31/31/23/31/31) Careful one that could not be Synced. Thoughts?
Might as well RNG one at least. Specially defensive Metagross might work for someone, and no use throwing away that seed.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Might be fun for novelty, but Steel types losing their resistance to Ghost and Dark kinda hurts Meta in that department.

The user Shiny Finder (both words means I can't tag, sorry) has a link to download all Encouter tables in the signature. I would check mine, but the Time Finder is still going.
From those, Claydol, Bronzong, maybe Druddigon look like your best bet. I'd say Gligar, but no HA so...

Is there someone who can check ESV? (Not that I wanna do it right now, but I have a few eggs that I'll wanna check in the future and I don't wanna bother searching when the time comes)
There are many people that can check. To be honest, I thinks it's best to ask here everytime you need eggs checks because different people are available everytime and its best to just look for someone who can help right away rather than wait for your personal ESV checker

Anyone available to do 4 trades with me (5 including the final trade back). I just need to evolve for my pokedex as I'm working on the shiny stone.

4iv gible in great ball or 4iv gastly in luxury ball probably the two nicest things I have to give in return.

Anyone available to do 4 trades with me (5 including the final trade back). I just need to evolve for my pokedex as I'm working on the shiny stone.

4iv gible in great ball or 4iv gastly in luxury ball probably the two nicest things I have to give in return.
I can help no charge

any one have a shiny nidoking with right nature modest or timid and right ivs please trade with me

Freiend codes: 3625 7823 7932

any one have a shiny nidoking with right nature modest or timid and right ivs please trade with me

Freiend codes: 3625 7823 7932
Might wanna throw like an offer or something......

Edit: *Looks at post history*

Looks like not much at all.

Kinda doesn't work like that here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)