Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: Also, With out shiny charm (0.99975585937), with Shiny Charm (0.99926756024). Does that really make a difference? It seems the same to 3 significant figures.
With a shiny charm, the mean number of resets is 1365.33, without it the mean number of resets in 4096. 1365.33<4096

Edit: The median number of resets with shiny charm is 946.03 vs 2838.78 without it

I was first in agreement with lockie, but now that I think of it, speed might be necessary as it can learn Tailwind (via Move Tutor) and has reasonable base speed of 85. So, toss. lol.
Surf/Scald, Rest, Ice Beam/Icy Wind/Sleep Talk, Calm Mind. I wouldn't use Tailwind on Suicune. Maybe if it was Timid. I'll probably get Ruby for Christmas, so maybe I'll reset another Suicune later. These things break out of 30 Premier Balls per reset sometimes up to 60 balls while 1 HP and Sleeping, so I have to pay attention and spore over and over.
Keep for the reason bolded.
Thanks, I just saved. Probably not enough to get me the Suicune Fanboy CT I wanted though; lol. ;P

Dude... there is an average time, but it is different for everyone else. For example let's say I soft resetted for 2 day, but you soft resseted for 5 days that means my average time to get the shiny cress is different than yours. Now if you have read this carefully, my point is everyone's average time is totally random and is mostly based on luck.

Also, you can't really blame anyone, we have all given you an answer, but you have turned it into an argument. I mean what I am saying is that "even though someone's answer may not be what we like, respect that they took the time and tried to answer the question. Then give your opinion on why you think it is not right instead of starting all of this and cuss because this place is not the streets."
its for an general idea nothing more someone who reset 10 shinies could give me a general idea yes it can take me a whole lot longer shorter too I just want it for a GENERAL idea nothing more

and now I realy wont respond about this mather anymore because eaperently reading is difficult for a lot of people

Can anyone direct me to a competitively viable tornadus? Doesn't have to be flawless but matching ball and 25+ IV's is preferred. PM me to arrange a trade if it is your tornadus.

Edit: question: Do I have to rebreed my XY pokemon to be Hoenn born? What events/battles would require me do this?

Last edited:
Can someone with XY + ORAS check something for me, please?

When ORAS came out, I abused the GTS in order to get some of master balls into aSapphire. You know, you put up a skitty, ask for a Venusaur, open up XY, give the venusaur an mBall and trade it. That was fine.

Only now it's not working for me. I put up the trade, search for it on XY, and nothing, not even when I limit the search to the same area. The only thing I can think of is it won't let me use the same game sync ID (I hadn't set it up the first time, I have since). So perhaps someone with two synced games can try this out so I can tell myself I'm not crazy :/

...I wish Bank could move Items. *grump*

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Can someone with XY + ORAS check something for me, please?

When ORAS came out, I abused the GTS in order to get some of master balls into aSapphire. You know, you put up a skitty, ask for a Venusaur, open up XY, give the venusaur an mBall and trade it. That was fine.

Only now it's not working for me. I put up the trade, search for it on XY, and nothing, not even when I limit the search to the same area. The only thing I can think of is it won't let me use the same game sync ID (I hadn't set it up the first time, I have since). So perhaps someone with two synced games can try this out so I can tell myself I'm not crazy :/

...I wish Bank could move Items. *grump*
Not sure how game sync IDs work, but it's possible it got sniped by some random that wanted that Pokémon. Can you take/withdraw the junk mon?

Last edited:
Can anyone direct me to a competitively viable tornadus? Doesn't have to be flawless but matching ball and 25+ IV's is preferred. PM me to arrange a trade if it is your tornadus.

Edit: question: Do I have to rebreed my XY pokemon to be Hoenn born? What events/battles would require me do this?
To my knowledge, most events probably will allow Pokemon as long as it is Gen 6 born.

Also, what Tornadus are you seeking? Tornadus-I or Tornadus-T? I have a Timid Torn-T I could have cloned if you like.

Going to SR a Zapdos (in a dive ball because I bloody can) in XY. Any good speed checkers or other things to make it less of a pain?
Get a Synchronizer, with a desirable nature for Zapdos. Then make it 1 speed point (by doing some math) lower than Zapdos, that way if Zapdos is faster, you can determine if Zapdos has a 31 Speed IV.

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Neutral nature : 166

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Beneficial nature : 182

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Negative nature : 149

(assuming you're SR'ing on X/Y which I'm 99% sure you are lol)

Please let me know if I'm replying too often, I'm trying not to post this more than once a day, this will probably be the last time until I end up with more to trade.

HAVE:
Gible/Adamant

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sand stream.
No egg moves.

Squirtle/Modest:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Torrent
No egg moves.

Poliwag/Modest
Swift Swim (HA)
Random IV'S, have some that have 3-4 or are not in a basic pokeball.
No egg moves

looking for the following pokemon:

Scyther
Impish
5IV
Technician.

Bagon:
Naive
5 iv
Sheer force

Please let me know if I'm replying too often, I'm trying not to post this more than once a day, this will probably be the last time until I end up with more to trade.

HAVE:
Gible/Adamant

31/31/31/xx/31/31
Sand stream.
No egg moves.

Squirtle/Modest:
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Torrent
No egg moves.

Poliwag/Modest
Swift Swim (HA)
Random IV'S, have some that have 3-4 or are not in a basic pokeball.
No egg moves

looking for the following pokemon:

Scyther
Impish
5IV
Technician.

Bagon:
Naive
5 iv
Sheer force
I can give you one, free of charge. No need to give me any of the mons' you offered. Just give me like a random bunnelby or something. My FC is in my signature.

Edit; I can give the Bagon* Wasn't specific. lol.

To my knowledge, most events probably will allow Pokemon as long as it is Gen 6 born.

Also, what Tornadus are you seeking? Tornadus-I or Tornadus-T? I have a Timid Torn-T I could have cloned if you like.
Whichever tornadus forme would be viable on a rain team. Thought it would be a good prankster taunter with hurricane, I already have a thundurus and I think Tornadus fits better on the team.

Get a Synchronizer, with a desirable nature for Zapdos. Then make it 1 speed point (by doing some math) lower than Zapdos, that way if Zapdos is faster, you can determine if Zapdos has a 31 Speed IV.

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Neutral nature : 166

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Beneficial nature : 182

Lv. 70 31 Speed IV and no EV's with Negative nature : 149

(assuming you're SR'ing on X/Y which I'm 99% sure you are lol)

Going to SR a Zapdos (in a dive ball because I bloody can) in XY. Yes I would say I am xD. The ralts line would be good enough? I wasn't sure if I could work it out with only the syncronizer ^-^

Going to SR a Zapdos (in a dive ball because I bloody can) in XY. Yes I would say I am xD. The ralts line would be good enough? I wasn't sure if I could work it out with only the syncronizer ^-^
Ralts line is good enough. It learns Hypnosis as well, which is also good.

Edit: make sure you everstone Ralts, and then make it learn Hypnosis at lv.40 something. I forget. Otherwise, it'll take to Lv.70 something for Gardevoir to learn Hypnosis

Well, mine's Dream Radar, so it would have Defiant instead of Prankster, unfortunately.
Do you think it would still have a place? This is highly tentative but I was thinking these candidates (singles rain)
Politoed (for obv reasons)
Mega Swampert (not subject to change)
Latias, Magnezone, Ferrothorn, RotomWash, Tornadus, Noivern, Volcarona, Scizor, Kingdra, Kabutops.

Do you think it would still have a place? This is highly tentative but I was thinking these candidates (singles rain)
Politoed (for obv reasons)
Mega Swampert (not subject to change)
Latias, Magnezone, Ferrothorn, RotomWash, Tornadus, Noivern, Volcarona, Scizor, Kingdra, Kabutops.
Tornadus-T also works well in rain when using a Life Orb, so even if it had defiant, it's still usable

Ralts line is good enough. It learns Hypnosis as well, which is also good.

Edit: make sure you everstone Ralts, and then make it learn Hypnosis at lv.40 something. I forget. Otherwise, it'll take to Lv.70 something for Gardevoir to learn Hypnosis
I have a bold kirlia from the Safari I can work with so I will be going with Gardevoir I think.
ETA: Gardevoir learns hypnosis at level 65 in X.

Last edited:
Wtf isn't my RSE rayquaza mega evolving in my game even though it has and used dragon ascent? Is ut because I didn't finish the delta episode to SR rayquaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)