ORAS OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY AND ALL CURRENT WRITERS MUST READ

Doesn't hurt to try, but may I take a revamp of Mega Absol? She's gotten a lot better this Gen as a mixed attacker. (I saw a SD set up already, but that's really not the best set imo) (Idk if you count me as a "trusted writer," but I've done other QCs before, just in other tiers, and I made it to 1700 with an Absol team, so I know how to use it)

TheEnder

a petal in the wind
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
x_x i will have to postpone my writing some more days, i'm short on time. will get it done, though

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
DaGuyWithAFace Cloud_Nine987 You do, and you do it here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ou-analyses-discussion-thread.3512422/page-9

However, it's extremely low priority and will be deemed unviable (due to zero proof of good usage and lack of even good theorymon) and rejected unless given evidence that proves it can perform exceptionally in ORAS. On top of my head:
  • Lacks good natural offense, wastes a turn to fix it with set up (and even then it's not that powerful), and can't make it up with a switching move unlike Cobalion
  • Can't do a thing against popular top threats such Latios, Latias, Mega Altaria, and Mega Charizard
  • Physical defense leaves much to be desired
I wouldn't try doing its analysis now, but in a few weeks, you can make a case for it by addressing these points.

Last edited:
Also, virizion doesn't have a great defensive typing, weak to birdspam, and it's decent speed tier isn't that good anymore.

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This thread is being locked because the initial, important Mega analyses have been assigned. The QC team will be reviewing current analyses to determine any updates that are needed. Stay tuned!

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The new reservation list is in the OP. Please note that the reservation rules have been altered slightly; badgeholders may only reserve two analyses at a time and non-badgeholders may only reserve one analysis.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Bisharp Latias (will have hydreigon skeleton up soon)

Edit: ninja'd by clone

also, double dragons goml

Last edited:

Psywaves

Procrastinating Pedantic Perfectionist™
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ever since the sixth gen started I've been using Mega Pinsir a ton, so I'd like to reserve it. :]

Zapdos for me!
EDIT: Cool, the only one I would want to do is still available, my adorable little thunder burd;;;

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)