Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there!

I'm looking for an Impish Klefki. IVs don't particularly matter (though more is always nicer than less!), I'm using this to start my own breeding project and I'll be happy to take a random spitback off your hands. If you don't have that, offer something cool and I'll see if I want it!

I don't have a lot to offer in exchange, since I've been out of the loop for a while, but here's a few:
  • 4IV Modest Piplup w/Feather Dance (female)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini w/Extreme Speed & some other egg moves (four females)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Jolly Limber Buneary w/ Fire/Thunder/Ice Punch & Fake Out (one female)(Pokeball)
  • 4IV Impish Immunity Gligar (one female, one male)(girls in Pokeballs, boy in Luxury Ball)
  • 5IV (-Def & -Spe) Careful Larvitar w/ Pursuit & Stealth Rock (Pokeballs)
  • 4IV Thick Fat Adamant Snorlax w/Pursuit (Pokeball, Great Ball)
  • 5IV (-HP, -Spe, -SpAtk) Timid Mareep w/ Agility (Ultra Balls)
  • 4IV Timid Compound Eyes Yanma (Pokeballs)
  • random shiny Gulpin and Yanma
Shoot me a reply or message if you're interested!

Coupla questions:

1. Does seeing a friend online on ORAS allow me to get their HA and third slot Pokemon in their friend safari in XY?

2. Can I receive the Eon Ticket from an Acquaintance or does it have to be a Passerby? (Basically can I WT/battle a lot to increase my chances of getting it?)

Hey can anyone explain the value of hitting certain speed points? Also, if a pokemon is going to use Chlorophyll, swift swim, sand rush, etc. With weather inducers such as Politoed, Ninetails, Tyrannitar would it be better to invest the speed EVs into hp as the weather will help the pokemon out speed other pokemon?

A specific example is Leafeon. I'm contemplating between a Jolly and Adamant one. The fastest pokemon in the game is Deoxys-S with 504 speed and a Jolly leafeon with 156 Evs in speed will have 253 speed in regular weather and 506 in sunlight. Should I take those evs and put them into HP for bulk or put them in speed incase the sun isnt up?

Hey can anyone explain the value of hitting certain speed points? Also, if a pokemon is going to use Chlorophyll, swift swim, sand rush, etc. With weather inducers such as Politoed, Ninetails, Tyrannitar would it be better to invest the speed EVs into hp as the weather will help the pokemon out speed other pokemon?

A specific example is Leafeon. I'm contemplating between a Jolly and Adamant one. The fastest pokemon in the game is Deoxys-S with 504 speed and a Jolly leafeon with 156 Evs in speed will have 253 speed in regular weather and 506 in sunlight. Should I take those evs and put them into HP for bulk or put them in speed incase the sun isnt up?
When you run weather teams, and pokemon that rely on weather for a speed boost, you generally run an 'Attacking Boosting Nature' just because, your speed will be doubled (2x), allowing you to outspeed scarfers since it's only a 1.5 boost. You generally don't want to invest all speed ev's into HP because then you won't outspeed certain pokemon in the weather. It's best you do math and figure out what's the best way to spread your EV's, and think about what your Pokemon wants to outspeed in the weather, such as Sand Rush Excadrill/Scarf Pokemon/etc. Using: http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/ and playing around with speed EV's helps a lot.

And yes, the best way to spread you EV's, is the way you did it exactly, investing the rest of the EV's into bulk and allowing enough speed to outspeed everything/certain things, but you might want to contemplate whether you want to put more EV's into speed, like I said, to outspeed certain scarf'd pokemon, and also certain pokemon you want to KO' when the weather isn't up.

When you run weather teams, and pokemon that rely on weather for a speed boost, you generally run an 'Attacking Boosting Nature' just because, your speed will be doubled (2x), allowing you to outspeed scarfers since it's only a 1.5 boost. You generally don't want to invest all speed ev's into HP because then you won't outspeed certain pokemon in the weather. It's best you do math and figure out what's the best way to spread your EV's, and think about what your Pokemon wants to outspeed in the weather, such as Sand Rush Excadrill/Scarf Pokemon/etc. Using: http://pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc/ and playing around with speed EV's helps a lot.

And yes, the best way to spread you EV's, is the way you did it exactly, investing the rest of the EV's into bulk and allowing enough speed to outspeed everything/certain things, but you might want to contemplate whether you want to put more EV's into speed, like I said, to outspeed certain scarf'd pokemon, and also certain pokemon you want to KO' when the weather isn't up.
Alright thanks for the explanation. I'll play around with it more and make an ideal spread.

Considering making a trade thread, can someone direct me to ORAS pokemon sprites (not the entire model pls no, just the little thing when you hit attack).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)