Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the anser is probatly no but is there any set that could work on a mild entei? the sync failed after 10k resets so:P

if not not too bad but maybe I cna make it a little bit usefull anyway:P

Hey Guys I am looking for a few things would be nice if anyone could help me out xD

A careful ditto
An Inkay with Happy Hour
Something form the charizard evoline with HA female in a luxury ball or a friend safari with charmeleon in it
A HA Female Skrelp in a luxury ball

Im triyng to use the tm breeding, i put in the day care a 6iv ditto with the destiny knot and a 5iv aiponm with everstone, and i want the egg wit 6iv or 31/31/31x/31/31.

i reject the first egg and hatched the 2, but it didnt came with the ivs i wanted, so i SR and rejected the 2 egg and hatched the 3 but it didnt came with the ivs i want.I did this for a while and the results where all the same :/ . What am i doing wrong?

Buckert

Obsessive Collecting Disorder
Im triyng to use the tm breeding, i put in the day care a 6iv ditto with the destiny knot and a 5iv aiponm with everstone, and i want the egg wit 6iv or 31/31/31x/31/31.

i reject the first egg and hatched the 2, but it didnt came with the ivs i wanted, so i SR and rejected the 2 egg and hatched the 3 but it didnt came with the ivs i want.I did this for a while and the results where all the same :/ . What am i doing wrong?
Check the guide in .com his signature. Trying to figure out what your TM spread is is not going to work with those 2 Pokémon. Read that guide carefully. If you have questions after you've read the whole guide, feel free to post on my wall.

I've decided to reset for a shiny ho-oh because since it is lacking its HA it wouldn't be the best for competitiveness anyways. What would be the best ball?

I've decided to reset for a shiny ho-oh because since it is lacking its HA it wouldn't be the best for competitiveness anyways. What would be the best ball?
Ultra premier dive...ultra because the yellow matches with ho oh well...premier because the white on ho oh...dive because well it's blue and white and kinda matches ho oh

So, just caught this, and I was wondering if I should keep or toss it. I would have tossed it but then I saw the possibility of it having 29 hp, thoughts?

Thundurus - #642 (Timid) : 28 - 29 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 31
HP: Steel
Ball: Dive, also any other ball suggestions besides net ball?

Don't reject the first egg. Save only when there is no egg.
Check the egg, reset and decide to toss or use the spread. Save after you toss if you decide to do that.

I'd guess your mistake is not doing one at a time.

So, just caught this, and I was wondering if I should keep or toss it. I would have tossed it but then I saw the possibility of it having 29 hp, thoughts?

Toss, Sp. Def to low.

Still looking for someone who can check the SID for one of my Pokemon. I can offer stuff in return, I have some female Pokemon in Apricorn Balls from HG/SS (and I can get almost anything I don't have yet) as well as some female 5th gen Pokemon with HAs, mostly in Dream Balls. I also have some breeding leftovers.

TOSS

I'm looking for these Pokémon. I only need them to be female, don't care about the IV's or nature.

- Furfrou, Luxury Ball
- Dedenne, Ultra Ball, Helping Hand
- Klefki, Luxury Ball
- Swirlix, HA, Luxury Ball
- Hawlucha, Luxury Ball, Agility, Baton Pass, Me First, Quick Guard
I have a hawlucha with some of the egg moves but not in a luxury ball. If nobody has helped you later I can give you a male hawlucha with egg moves and catch a female in a luxury ball in a friend safari however I won't be home till later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)