Smeargle Card Project

TrainerSplash

Alolan Form
Hoping that the card wasn't taken yet I made this lovely thing quickly.
I tried to go with a theme and make it work. I decided to go with a Skitty using attract as hearts and the move attract work well together.
If you prefer the text box and words to be removed I'll do it. I also had my signature at the bottom, but I assumed it shouldn't be there as no one wants a card set with someone's signature at the bottom.
upload_2015-1-24_17-15-6.png

this looks pretty cool! sadly it looks like we haven't seen much activity as of late.. Anyways, I'll put in a Diancie for the 9 of Diamonds.

Last edited:

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
Stumbled across this. I guess I'll take the 7 of diamonds (the last one left) and I think I would like to draw Vivillon.

EDIT- I've seen a few posts that have already reserved 7 of diamonds and no cards are available according to the OP, but it says 7 of diamonds was open soo idk... I'll be willing to do it if no one else does though~ I think I have a pretty decent idea

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Stumbled across this. I guess I'll take the 7 of diamonds (the last one left) and I think I would like to draw Vivillon.

EDIT- I've seen a few posts that have already reserved 7 of diamonds and no cards are available according to the OP, but it says 7 of diamonds was open soo idk... I'll be willing to do it if no one else does though~ I think I have a pretty decent idea
The former placeholder couldn't make it, hence why it's up for grabs again.

That said, do you know how to draw? (any quality is fine, as you can see) Just wanted to ask since I'd like this project rounded up now that we only have a few cards left and that photomanipulation/spriting isn't allowed for this project.

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
The former placeholder couldn't make it, hence why it's up for grabs again.

That said, do you know how to draw? (any quality is fine, as you can see) Just wanted to ask since I'd like this project rounded up now that we only have a few cards left and that photomanipulation/spriting isn't allowed for this project.
Perfect~ I'll get it done either tonight or tomorrow c;!

EDIT: Jk taking longer than expected lol~ But I'll still get it done soon. I'm aiming for a kaleidoscope looking card c:

Last edited:

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Looks like I got the last card!

Solid effort everyone, glad to finally see this community project wrapped up! I can't say if we'll ever make this into an actual product since the cards aren't really standardized (needs the same font for numbers and symbols, consistent placement of said symbols, and the images have a huge variety in how they are composed), but I'd totally like to see a page on our hub dedicated to this deck. If anyone else wants to compile this, hook me up on IRC or the Art Room on PS, otherwise I'll get to this when I get a breather.

We did it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)