The Everything NFL Punter Thread - 2014/2015 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deschain and I are crying. Cobb is staying a Packer :(
Now I'm just waiting to see what the Bears get in exchange from the Jets. Rumor is that it's a fifth round draft pick ,and if it's true, the Bears made a stupid move

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm pretty sure Harvin is going to be released, so they'll have a Marshall-Decker duo instead.

On another note, my Panthers signed Michael Oher. Terrible season for Tennessee last year, but hey, our O-line can't get much worse. So no problem with this. n_n
It just did

The idea of Tom Brady having nightmares about Suh twice a year is an appealing prospect...I'm sure Rodgers and Cutler are also breathing easier now, assuming he doesn't move to the AFC East anytime soon.
Dolphins still don't have a great QB. Tannehill isn't a good enough QB to threaten Tom Brady even with Suh.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'd take Michael Oher over fucking Byron Bell any day, to be honest.
I really don't think people realize how bad Byron Bell just is. Even if Oher was the most penalized, even if he isn't that great, and even if he was on the decline, he is still MILES ahead of Byron Bell, like it's not even a competition lol.

Teams supposedly negotiating with Revis while he's still under contract with the patriots.

The integrity of the game is being compromised, where's the national outrage.
Teams breaking the rules against the Pats? Meh, who cares. Deflated footballs and the race for 2nd in the AFC East is all the rage recently.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Unlike my colleagues in fandom jack and pretzels, I am willing to recognize that the patriots are praying for a 4-2 division record next year. I'm going to flat out guarantee we lose to the bills and dolphins on those away games and the jets are a strange beast with a new defensive minded coach. And the bills will probably be a tough out even at home. This is before even seeing the shitstorm that will be this free agency. We have a lot of moving parts and optimally it will mean we lose oline depth in favor of keeping a secondary which will make those matchups even tougher.

Last edited:
Unlike my colleagues in fandom jack and pretzels, I am willing to recognize that the patriots are praying for a 4-2 division record next year. I'm going to flat out guarantee we lose to the bills and dolphins on those away games and the jets are a strange beast with a new defensive minded coach. And the bills will probably be a tough out even at home. This is before even seeing the shitstorm that will be this free agency. We have a lot of moving parts and optimally it will mean we lose oline depth in favor of keeping a secondary which will make those matchups even tougher.
I can acknowledge and probably agree with a 4-2 division record next year. Hell, they were 4-2 this year, but the 2nd buffalo game should be taken for what it's worth. Doesn't change the fact that they'll probably win the division again, unless Tannehill takes massive steps or the Bills get a solid QB (Not Cassel, but they're probably not gonna look for anyone else though) or the Defense plays even better than it did last year

Last edited:
I can acknowledge and probably agree with a 6-2 division record next year. Hell, they were 6-2 this year, but the 2nd buffalo game should be taken for what it's worth. Doesn't change the fact that they'll probably win the division again, unless Tannehill takes massive steps or the Bills get a solid QB (Not Cassel, but they're probably not gonna look for anyone else though) or the Defense plays even better than it did last year
There isn't really a lot of great QBs this year. Only notable ones are Mariota and Winston. Both of which will be gone. They are not falling out of round 1. The Bills might sign Brian Hoyer tho. The Browns would've had a winning record if they kept him as starter

Unlike my colleagues in fandom jack and pretzels, I am willing to recognize that the patriots are praying for a 6-2 division record next year. I'm going to flat out guarantee we lose to the bills and dolphins on those away games and the jets are a strange beast with a new defensive minded coach. And the bills will probably be a tough out even at home. This is before even seeing the shitstorm that will be this free agency. We have a lot of moving parts and optimally it will mean we lose oline depth in favor of keeping a secondary which will make those matchups even tougher.
Don't you mean 4-2, i'm confused because jackthegordie also said 6-2. Anyway, stop trying to make yourself more likeable. The Patriots and the Peyton Mannings are the two teams that fans should always assume 6-0 and a division win. The Jets, Bills and Dolphins get no respect until they prove otherwise. And bashing these teams is okay because of how shit they've been for so long. Crappy teams like Dallas and the Steelers on the other hand will probably not even make the playoffs next year. So those teams fans have nothing against divisional opponents and need to take this attitude.

It's not like Suh adds that much to the Dolphins anyway. If they didn't already have a good dl a Suh signing would have had 0 impact on their record in 2015.

Don't you mean 4-2, i'm confused because jackthegordie also said 6-2. Anyway, stop trying to make yourself more likeable. The Patriots and the Peyton Mannings are the two teams that fans should always assume 6-0 and a division win. The Jets, Bills and Dolphins get no respect until they prove otherwise. And bashing these teams is okay because of how shit they've been for so long. Crappy teams like Dallas and the Steelers on the other hand will probably not even make the playoffs next year. So those teams fans have nothing against divisional opponents and need to take this attitude.

It's not like Suh adds that much to the Dolphins anyway. If they didn't already have a good dl a Suh signing would have had 0 impact on their record in 2015.
Don't be so salty. The Patriots and the Broncos won't go 6-0 division. They have some good competition. Neither division has multiple playoff teams but they very well could soon. Chiefs,Chargers,Bills,and Dolphins are acquiring players they need to overturn the one sided division. They'll still make the playoffs no doubt but they won't 6-0 their division. And bashing them is blasphemy. The only team I diss for their incompetence is the Browns. All the other teams you mentioned at least could make the playoffs in 2-3 years
Also, in what universe is the Steelers a crappy team?

Last edited:
Geez, no more Gore by the sound of it...Niners are looking more and more to end up behind the Rams now ffs. Hell if the Rams would give up on Bradford already about 2 injured seasons ago, heck they might've been last year.

Not to say the Niners are lacking in talent, Hyde might develop fully as the workhorse and end up as a legit Gore replacement. But playing in one of the toughest football divisions atm, it's not gonna be pretty, especially with a bunch of idiots running the front office and a very lackluster looking coaching staff. Only the Broncos are in roughly the same position, but they're hiring (depending on how you view Fox) good people (even if they're yes men to Elway) and their talent level to me is higher; playing in a slightly weaker division helps too.

Unlike my colleagues in fandom jack and pretzels, I am willing to recognize that the patriots are praying for a 6-2 division record next year. I'm going to flat out guarantee we lose to the bills and dolphins on those away games and the jets are a strange beast with a new defensive minded coach. And the bills will probably be a tough out even at home. This is before even seeing the shitstorm that will be this free agency. We have a lot of moving parts and optimally it will mean we lose oline depth in favor of keeping a secondary which will make those matchups even tougher.
Ya the patriots Usually just throw a game or 2 each year, can't have the players gettin cocky.

Pretty hilarious how They intentionally threw that game against the Chiefs this year to give Belichick all the bulletin board material

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
I can acknowledge and probably agree with a 4-2 division record next year. Hell, they were 4-2 this year, but the 2nd buffalo game should be taken for what it's worth. Doesn't change the fact that they'll probably win the division again, unless Tannehill takes massive steps or the Bills get a solid QB (Not Cassel, but they're probably not gonna look for anyone else though) or the Defense plays even better than it did last year
Man I am all aboard the Tannehill hype train. He has done nothing but take massive steps forward as a QB I don't doubt that he will grow into something special and probably dominate the division once the GOAT retires.

And to be real, the Dolphins DLine already had Cameron wake the Adonis good of OLB pass rush, add the interior pressure from Suh and that team will be hard for the Pats offense to handle at home or away. Same goes for the bills now that they've hired the massively underrated Rex Ryan whose teams always make the Patriots look like sloppy amateurs. This division is legitimately scary folks and the only reason the Patriots are favorites is because of how astronomically and gloriously badass they are. But that doesn't make them immortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)