Smogon Superstars VI - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Official Tournament participation AND results: Best post/like record in all of spl and wcop
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I won ghosting tour so I am obviously eligible to win every tournament ever
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues) I've won very relevant tournaments, participated in very relevant leagues and have played with the ggfan himself.
Any other Relevant information: sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Official Tournament participation AND results:
  • SPL Cryos 2015 season, went 1-1
  • Grand Slam, did well until I didn't
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
  • Manager of The Blackthorn City Battlegirls of the UnderUsed Premier League, and won.
  • I generally get to the finals in many UU tours and then lose, but not always.
Any other Relevant information:
  • I am King UU
you realise this tour is ou not uu right??

also lot of quality signups itt

Official Tournament participation AND results: Wcop 3 years in a row w/ a 4/4 record in bw. Doing okay in both ST & Gslam
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Won sinnoh cup Also won the Smogon Tour hosted by Setsuna
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: Participating in POCL, Won FCPL, POWC for Europe
Any other Relevant information: i am in hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
In
I think I've participated in last 2 sts though I didn't really do much there lol, I'm doing okay in current slam so there's that
Not really, participated in roapl etc, nothing stellar here. Only thing I remember since coming back is winning a bw lc tour
Nope
Tunak tunak tun

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Official tournament participation AND results: Made it to R5 of a DPP OST back when I was at my peak in terms of luck, skill and activity, lost to imperfectluck who went on to win in the finals.
Non-Official tournament participation AND results: The Gauntlet II semi finals, lost to Taylor who (I think) won in the finals.
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: NA
Any other relevant information: I have a two pack, hope to bump it up to a six some day.

Been on a college induced hiatus for ages, back for now.

Official Tournament participation AND results: Finalist of RBY cup, co of team italy
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: won a nu tour and got far in a few
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: finals of pocl and tiebreak for finals in powc, third in pupl, 5-0 in the second last splc and randbats pl, won pspl
Any other Relevant information: I lead the pu tier I MEAN

Official Tournament participation AND results:
  • Smogon Premier League VI (WW - Round 1)
  • World Cup of Pokemon X (Team Afrabs - Round 1) went 3 - 0
  • Won a live Suspect BW Tour
  • Did 2 finals of Smogon Tour without winning and actually peaked 16 in standings
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results:
  • POCL - Pokemon Online Championship League (Malaga Milotic - 2015) Actually in final and my record is 3 - 0 for the moment
Any other Relevant information: No :v

Last edited:

Unamed

Soupe de Caca
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion
Official Tournament participation AND results: Smogon tour 20, did only participated at 3 weeks but still got 5 points the 2 first weeks. Always got 1800+ elo when I participated at an OLT cycle (at least 3 cycles)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Finals hydreigon cup, finals tag team tour
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues) : Revelant member of the french community playerbase, multiples times captain of the FCL (SPL for french community)
Any other Relevant information: /

MegaStarUniverse

Banned deucer.
Official Tournament participation AND results: I participated in Smogon Tours some and got 2 points
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: none really
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues) none really
Any other Relevant information: Im a very good teambuilder
I have experience vs High Level players. Im also able to compete vs High level players
Here are some replays of me playing good
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-273255594
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-259156562
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-268005290
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ou-90000
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-257708971

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Official Tournament participation AND results: Smogtours n some Open. Won a BW smogtour last year.
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: A lot of these
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: OUPL, Roapl etc
Any other Relevant information: Had an arsenal of teams here on smogon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)