The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I got out of bed to put the stream on and not even 15 minutes after the start time it's 0 14.

Wtf????????? What even was the scoring plays?

The real question is why is this a 10 am game..... both games yesterday were later. Such a stupid decision. Thanks for piss in on the west coast with your dumb scheduling.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yes the panthers are good but the Seahawks did get massively hosed by the 10am game on the opposite coast. Shits tragic.

Yeti

dark saturday
It's 1 there but that doesn't change the fact the NE game started at 4 yesterday. Why was that not kept today? It's a dick move to start a playoff game so early with a West coast team involved. They only play 2 games total today there's no reason for it. Cause there's either a gap before Sunday nights time slot or no Sunday night game. Dumb.

Ugh. Every time we need a stop. Open receivers.

Idk why our defense does this. They just blow everything they've shown they can do. I don't think Carolina is THIS good of a team. I think our defense is just stupid this game.

Also the rule you can be nowhere near the end zone but the ball crosses the plane for .1 second and it's a td is so dumb. The ball didn't even stay in the end zone. I say this every time I see it.

Come on idiot defense pick up the pace here. Where's the 30 point offense we've been seeing? What even happened to them? Smh.

Yeti

dark saturday
If people want to say the NFL is rigged they can point to that throw. It was going to the Panthers dude the whole time.

Absolutely unreal. Wilson wtf are you getting paid for? I don't care the NFL wants you to lose for their narrative STOP.

It's 1 there but that doesn't change the fact the NE game started at 4 yesterday. Why was that not kept today? It's a dick move to start a playoff game so early with a West coast team involved. They only play 2 games total today there's no reason for it. Cause there's either a gap before Sunday nights time slot or no Sunday night game. Dumb.

Ugh. Every time we need a stop. Open receivers.

Idk why our defense does this. They just blow everything they've shown they can do. I don't think Carolina is THIS good of a team. I think our defense is just stupid this game.

Also the rule you can be nowhere near the end zone but the ball crosses the plane for .1 second and it's a td is so dumb. The ball didn't even stay in the end zone. I say this every time I see it.

Come on idiot defense pick up the pace here. Where's the 30 point offense we've been seeing? What even happened to them? Smh.
24-0. And they already beat you guys earlier in your house. Stop sleeping on Carolina

Yeti

dark saturday
The second int wasn't a good Carolina play it was an awful Wilson throw. Still awful offense. I don't think they're that good cause I'm not watching my team play good.

Also wtf is wrong with Carolinas field? I played on less slippery fields in rec soccer in the winter. How embarrassing.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Carolina has consistently gotten traction against Seattles zone scheme. Cam even LAST year when they were 6-9-1 would attack the vaunted Seattle secondary every play. I don't know if it's scheme or personnel or some unknown X factor or what have you but Carolina knows how to pick on the Seattle secondary like literally no one else.

Ok yeah that Olsen TD was just not of this earth. And a freak occurrence.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just don't understand how it can be so hard to complete plays when the opposite team is practically doing it in their sleep. The Houston game was already matched before the half.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My best guess about the schedule is that they want to keep it as condensed as possible to allow teams who play the following week the most possible time to rest. A few hours may not seem like a lot, but it's something. This is why the games saturday start later and sunday end earlier

I really don't want the Panthers to lose cause like I said earlier, it's boring when the same teams dominate every year but if the Seahawks win, there's no doubt in my mind that they deserve to win the Super Bowl

hey boys no one woke me up

My best guess about the schedule is that they want to keep it as condensed as possible to allow teams who play the following week the most possible time to rest. A few hours may not seem like a lot, but it's something. This is why the games saturday start later and sunday end earlier
all about the ratings baby, Saturday Night and Sunday Afternoon are prime time when it comes to ratings, while Sunday night and Saturday noon comparatively less so. It's why even the divisional championships are at 8 Sat and 4:30 Sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)