Playoffs Smogon Tour 21 Play-offs - Finals [Won by Ciele]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost 0-2, DPP and ORAS. Couldn't do much in DPP, just got pressured the whole game. In ORAS, I felt like I had the matchup but it turned in a wrong way like the early burn on Diancie / no para at the end + defensiv drop. I read some retard comments like "You choked because you didn't stay in with Thundurus against Lando-t" : wtf ? Anyway gj Cosine180, you showed a strong dpp match and you deserve your wins. Good luck next round !

Also I would like to thank people who helped me : Masterclass, Honor, Leftiez, Mael, Sergi :v

Last edited:
Ok gonna make an activity post for this which is quite ridiculous.

I initially contacted Livio asking him when he could play. He said Friday, I replied that was okay. He came on within the next few days and told me Friday wasn't going to work; when I asked him which time would work, he immediately logged off so I couldn't PM him. Then, I VM'd him to make sure to schedule a time.

He johns me until sunday evening, and that's okay. Then says literally 2 minutes after that sunday isn't okay, and we should play on friday at 10 PM. I wait for Livio and he PMs me friday afternoon (idr when) "just kidding I can't play now, can we play saturday after the soccer game?" I said okay, and waited until the soccer game was over, when I was PM'd this:

He logged off literally seconds after PM-ing me this; I made sure to answer right away. I don't know if I can assume this person is Livio or not (I think he's his brother or something?), but even if not, if Livio doesn't show up tonight (which I highly doubt he will since it's past midnight now), the situation shouldn't change at all. I'm not going to play Sunday (I made plans for that day) and I don't like dealing with bullshit so consider this a formal activity claim.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
Oh well, I guess I have to post.

PDC and I scheduled for today at my 18:00 ( gmt +2 ), apparently some bullshit came up and he couldn't play and told me to wait for him. It's 20:30+ for me right now and I have to leave.

I wanted to play before the last sunday of the deadline ( 2 weeks to play a bo3 ) and said it to him but he didn't want / couldn't do it so whatever.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
FUCK

i just got back i'll be on like all night + into the morning in spain probably so yeah

edit: don't kill yourself for me though, just come on a time that is convenient or w/e. i'll be here the entirety of tomorrow if the tds are generous enough to provide extra time

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Lost against Ciele in 2 games.
Before talkin about these matches, id like to thanks every friends i met during my smogon tour route.
I could start now for ending tomorrow, but id like to spend some words for these players, the one who have been close to me for this amazing route..
Id like to thanks Posho, H-C, Twin Citiez, Hot N Cold, Pearl for the help and the effort u put for me, i apprecieted you guys!
You are the best, you deserve the best, and im sorry if i did not win like i promised to you!
Honestly i think to make these types of matches you have to be fully ready, and i was not.
I was not coz i only spent my time playin DPP, and i absolutely deserve the lose.
I deserve the lose coz i played bad, i did not put the "feeling" im used to into the final run.
During the BW match i chocked few times, my opp was quite good, and since he's better than me in that tier, he beat me, nothin to say here.
The DPP match i played enough good, i made some good plays, but i lose for my own plays.
What do i mean?
I risked a lot, when i play dp, i love risking as hell, i knew that nite had sleep talk, but i did not give a fuck, and i lost my breloom.
But it has not a real problem, since i always have a "B-Plan", but i think my opp understood what i was doing, and what is my plan. ..And he won.
Well, even if i lost, i feel "enough happy", coz the other side of medal feels good, coz i met amazing people on Smogon, its kinda fantastic how this game can give u some emotions, even if its just a game. I could never imagine that "behind Ash Ketchum" there was a world like this, there was Smogon, there were an huge number of ppl whos playin to be the best, its just breathtaking.
I also wanna thanks the man who always inspired me, we called it like "idol"..he is Taylor , my mentor when i was a tutee.
I really thank u for what u made for me, for the reason you give me te play this game, thanks Paul!! With all my heart!
I love playin this fantastic game, and i will always love it.
Thank you Smogon for what u created, for what you doin, and will do for the next generation.
I will never forget my "route" here, like i will never forget when we all won the SPL all together, some emotions that i will ever bring in my heart!
In the end, i wanna thx Yoshimitsux, Zexion and Asuya for the time we spent together, thx to Europe Team, and thx to ALL FRENS I MET HERE you are a lot, sorry if i forgot some1..(im sure i did ahaha)you are fantastic..

All the best guys, keep on smiling coz life and pokemon are amazing and good luck to all, specially to Blunderr, Malekith and Livio.

hellpowna :)

Last edited:
won vs Luigi in 3 intense games, ggs man.
special shouts to the people i alluded to through my mons' nicks, especially Korby who is the one who introduced me to the tour scene.
we'll play on thursday with masterclass, it's an honor to play against you man.
gros bisous les boiz !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)