MLB 2016

A HanRam walkoff flick johnson to give Betances 5 earnies in the 9th to bring on the dirty water is one of those signs of a special season.

It's becoming harder and harder for me not to see a Red Sox vs Cubs World Series matchup.
That's cool, but how about all that shit talking you posted on my profile earlier this week and now you're getting dat ass tapped?

That's cool, but how about all that shit talking you posted on my profile earlier this week and now you're getting dat ass tapped?
I ain't done yet, bro. Don't count me out, bro. I've got it to 4-7 now and and got Giancarlo back for some Marlins Magic.

More importantly is the Turd Johnson that Stall is laying. :P

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I ain't done yet, bro. Don't count me out, bro. I've got it to 4-7 now and and got Giancarlo back for some Marlins Magic.

More importantly is the Turd Johnson that Stall is laying. :P
Please. We both know my team had its worst offensive week all season. I would put a house on it beating your sorry excuse of s team 9 weeks out of 10, seeing as it finished 25 odd games ahead of your pathetic mob.

Please. We both know my team had its worst offensive week all season. I would put a house on it beating your sorry excuse of s team 9 weeks out of 10, seeing as it finished 25 odd games ahead of your pathetic mob.
We'll see about that next week when we maybe play for third place. Bring along your "greatest player since Hank Aaron" Carlos Correa.

So far, my picks for this year's MLB Playoffs:

The AL Pennant will come down between two AL East teams
NLCS will come down between the Dodgers/Giants and the Cubs/Cardinals; one from each pair

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Multiple news agencies are reporting that Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident early this morning.

I'm legitimately in shock right now.

Dude was already an elite pitcher and had the potential to get better while also having a great personality. Just last week he announced that his girlfriend was pregnant too. A truly tragic event.

Multiple news agencies are reporting that Jose Fernandez was killed in a boating accident early this morning.

I'm legitimately in shock right now.
Dude was already an elite pitcher and had the potential to get better while also having a great personality. Just last week he announced that his girlfriend was pregnant too. A truly tragic event.
It's so tragic what happened. He was one the best pitchers in all of baseball, and he was only 24. It's a shame he died so young. Marlins baseball won't be the same without him.

Let the record state that in 2016, my fantasy baseball team consisting of "slum lords" took out Stallion to get third place.

Though my team was under performing in the standings, it consisted of good players like Seager, Goldschmidt, Stanton (who got hurt after I traded for him), Cespedes, Frazier, Hanley Ramirez, Johnny Cueto, Cole Hammels, and Tanaka with support players such as Sandy Leon (who had a career year) Polanco, Carlos Santana, Franco, and Wayne Wright rounding out my team.

Despite this "hunk of junk" lineup and finishing in 6th place for the season, I was able to take down the #4 seed before losing to #2 Del Rio in a close match and Stall and his #1 seed fell victim as well.

Let the record stand that Stallion believes my team will never achieve 3rd or better again until the league becomes extinct.

#Fantasy #ForTheRecord #TwoYearsBetterThanStallion #Baseball #RedSoxWorldSeries #Amen

So the Cubs and Pirates game ended in a tie Thursday because of rain. A tie.

Seriously, what the fuck are we, soccer? This is baseball, there are no ties. A tie is like kissing Stallion's ridiculously buff sister. Get the fuck out of here with the ties. They have 40 people on their roster, it's time to send out the goons today and finish it up today. Not have it end in a tie...

Stallion and Texas Cloverleaf get to throw fucking shade and shit on each other all though the next round and say rediculious shit like how Devon Travis is better than Altuve and how Cole Hammels should win the Cy Young and whether Beltre could beat up Tulo if Tulo touched his head! I'm excited for the shit show! :D

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[23:34:13] <Texas> NO WAY
[23:34:15] <Texas> NO WAY
[23:34:19] <Texas> FUCKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[23:34:22] <Texas> EDWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
[23:34:28] <Texas> FUCK YOU JIMINEZ
[23:34:30] <Texas> HAHAHAHAAHAH
[23:34:51] <Texas> hahahahah the fucking stupped parrot
[23:34:59] <Texas> stuffed
[23:35:08] * RODAN has quit (Quit: )
[23:36:10] <Texas> holy shit
[23:36:13] <Texas> that was an epic bat flip
[23:38:22] <Texas> damn machado on the brink of tears
[23:39:33] <Texas> lol this guy is such a fucking dumbass
[23:39:50] <Texas> "Rogers, I'm switching to Bell if you don't re=sign Edwin"
[23:39:55] <zorbees> lol
[23:40:00] <Texas> >the companies joint own the team
[23:40:26] <Texas> stroman and osuna are the definition of clutch
[23:40:27] <Texas> unreal

LET'S. FUCKING. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Perfect, just the opponent I wanted - coiniciding perfectly with time off work so I can watch every game too. I can't wait to pummel the Jays into the ground and to feast on the tears of Joey Batts.

Part of me wants the Sox to win so I can shit talk BT next round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)