The Everything NFL Thread - 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how bout that Belichick getting a rundown of that Falcon's playbook?
This is such a nonstory that it's incredibly sad the media picked up on it

Coaches these days have playbooks on password protected tablets, so even if there was any malicious intent it would have been very difficult to steal anything from the tablet... with thousands of people looking to attach -gate at the end of any story dealing with the Patriots

DQ is even joking about it https://www.google.com/amp/thefalco...nahans-lost-playbook-ahead-of-super-bowl/amp/

Part of me wants to think that the Patriots will run the ball alot because thats the falcon's biggest weakness

But part of me also thinks that Tom Brady should throw as much as possible because hes Tom Brady

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Oh good it appears as if I've entered the adrenaline filled nervous energy and anxiety stage of this years Super Bowl. Really glad that's come around. Now I get to just sit in this for two whole days before it can start abating.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck this noise.

Also Blounts played poorly recently and Dion Lewis has been the far better runner. Dion Lewis will probably end up being a biggo dealo for the Patriots because of that plus his work in the Passing Game. Possibly the most likely candidate to be named Super Bowl MVP other than Tom Brady if the Patriots win.

Also also if the Falcons are able to run the ball well they will win the game.

Last edited:
Lewis is their X factor. He'll get most of the workload. Blount's getting the conversions and goal line work.

Hogan may or may not get a huge stat total. If not, then Bennett, Lewis, and White will pick that up. Edelman's getting most of the targets and yardage obviously.

Juliooooooooooo, get 200 yards on em.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I predict the Patriots' leading receiver will be Danny amendola because it would just be so belichick to feature him out of nowhere.

It's been an honor shitposting with you gentlemen this year.

Here's to something everyone wanted before the season: someone besides the Patriots winning the Super Bowl.

#RiseUp

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
^ dude, they were all flags.

Anyway COP THAT BRADY. Alford has been a monster this game. Enjoying this Patriots beatdown very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)