RockinX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd like to see what you can do without the blissey set. But I understand you wanting to try a 100% +1 charge beam, but why not use jirachi in the rain? :3
    Im taking that as a no. Its alright man. If you do wanna battle again, just let me know.

Sorry bout that.

Oh and I cant talk ATM.
    Alright. So: Latias vs Ferro; HP fire - SR. Light screen - switch to blissey. Switch to swamp - Whatever attack you chose.

^Is that okay?

lol Ive had the name since 2008 on a different site. but w/e.
    EDIT: NVM. I can see you play well, but do you wanna postpone our match? D/Cing gets irritating after so long.
    Is your wifi the cause of the D/C? Its cool if it is, but I just wanna know.
    You cant substitute Fanservice. ;o

and I'm just lucky with predicting I guess. Sorry!
    Or would you like to restart with completely new teams? 5-5 feels lame IMO, plus I had the rocks.
    Sorry about the lame hax. If you'd like another shot, just let me know.
    I believe his OT is 6 characters long come to think of it... Well you could always test it out by getting some random 3rd gen mon with an OT of 6 characters long, rename it, then upload it to Pokecheck to see what it says.

The trash bytes from renaming in 4th gen match specifically JP D/P Pal Parked mons but not the first one selected for the transfer.
    Just an FYI you can rename 3rd gen mons in 4th gen but it would only be legal if the OT was at least 6 characters long. I'd rather not get into the details about it because it's probably against the rules but it would be like you Pal Parked a Pokémon to a JP D/P game. Still due to JP games having an OT limit of 5 characters that would mean that you need to trade from a non-JP 3rd gen game to a JP 3rd gen game then Pal Park... kinda suspicious. So it's technically illegal but it would look legal.
    I think I have "quick hatch" on my Pearl - if you clone them, I could give you hatched versions back?
    Gah! Could you clone some of the eggs you think it might be and trade them to me? I know it's a lot to ask... but I doubt BW2 will have the same tutor moves as HG/SS....

Re: Corphish - I think I got it on serebii. If you're doing a DD female set, put me down for a copy. The RNGed pair I have are males. :(
    I don't suppose I could get a copy of it on G4? I wanted to teach it some tutor moves...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…