nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nov
    nov
    according to the link i still am one, unless it was removed in the past few days
    vzxt
    vzxt
    oh didn't see you there. then there should eb no problem. we'll use your buzzwole :)
    nov
    nov
    Awesome! happy to contribute!
    That Alolan Togekiss is quite nice. I was wondering if I might paint my own piece featuring it?
    nov
    nov
    Sure thing! I'd be flattered!
    Yo is it possible for me to use that Sawsbuck Christmas piece as my avatar? I'll obviously give credit in my CT
    I was looking at the art submissions and stuff at smeargles studio and I just had to comment. LOL at the chlorophyll bellsprout. I Love it. Good job.
    Thanks so much Furosuto! I'll definitely keep at it. I can feel myself improving with every picture, so its a crap ton of fun.
    Hey nov. I like the realistic feel you've got going for your pics! Pretty cool man. As a fellow artist, I have to say, I think you have done one of the best jobs at making a pokemon look realistic. Keep it up dude!
    Thanks Omicron! I sure do have a lot of work to do, but its not like I have anything better to do hahaha
    I really can't wait to see what you can whip up for the Smog. Congrats on getting in!
    Hi so I really like your art thread~

but that's not why I'm here :3

I saw your post in the artist badge thread and didn't want to answer there, so I figured I'd bring it here: you can get an Artist badge by contributing artwork to The Smog (the webzine) or to the Art for Articles campaign!

If you'd like Smog access, head into your User CP (upper left corner) then go to Networking, Group Memberships, and apply for Smog access with the reason of intending to contribute art. I'd also shoot Fatecrashers a VM/PM asking if you can, but from what I've seen of your thread I bet you'd be more than welcome to :)

p.s. hi! first vm :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…