hockeyguy605
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi mate, I was really hoping I could get a copy of your Timid Rotom (HP Ice 70) & Your Modest Ludicolo with Swift Swim. I need them for Worlds this Friday & I fly off tomorrow. I'd be extremely grateful if we could make this trade happen tonight - definitely repay the favour in the future
    Yo, would it be possible if I could get a Slowpoke now in exchange for like credits towards a future EV training service? o.0 Idk if you would do that sort of thing, let me know I guess.
    It sounds awesome :D Where is it usually? I would love to go. I've been to tournaments for smash bros but never Pokemon. Is there strict tourney rules?
    I only assumed because I wrote that I did Pokeshifting and you answered me lol I havent been able to get a dreamworld slowpoke on this site for the life of me. Everyone keeps turning down my offers and I want one so badly. But yea, if you need anything EV trained I would be happy to help :] You participate in the VGC tourneys? I should really try to enter those, I feel like they would be a lot of fun.
    Also I can use unlimited wings/vitamins if you want. I was under the assumption that a lot of your guys were on 4th gen.
    I have experience with EV training for friends, I use pokerus and power items. If you want I can trade your guys over from version 4 to 5 also.
    Well my Internet cut out 15 mins before you posted so lol.
    Ill get it done today hopefully :D
    I'm done. I tutored heat wave as well since I have inifinite BPs anyway xP
    see you in.
    one sec, seems I need to move closer to the router with 4th gen .-.
    edit: found the signal yeah xP
    Actually I just got a patched BW2 to work in my flashcart so I can do it myself. I'll probably beat the game by next weekend so you can ask me for all the BW2 tutoring you want by then :) also if you're breeding her could you make her have night slash as egg move instead? :3
    Just that she has an Adamant nature, flawless IVs and maybe the move super fang if she's from entree forest. Also I don't mind if she's shiny or not. :3
    Hey man, sorry about not getting back to you sooner. I just got back from my friends camp today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…