Iconic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo iconic the scarf keldeo set is in another thread because it got approved after the initial thread (which is the one i'm writing)
    i have a question about the suspect ladder, does your rating have to be within 1900 including deviation or above 1900 not including deviation ex 3123 +- 121
    iconic, i asked a while ago but im going to ask again, these two gen 4 ubers analyses have been sitting for a while awaiting checks. by that i mean a month. Latias and Forretress. tyvm!
    Here is what Vox VM'ed me about the OU Mixed Attacker Cobalion analysis:

well, the CC part sounded like /only/ Blissey needed Stealth Rock to be OHKOed, whereas you said all three actually do. The sentence is a bit weird because of the "as well as", which disrupts the phrase following "offensive threats." If you want to be completely clear, I think you need a different construction, but it's up to you I guess. The Volt Switch examples are good, nice job :)

So because the analysis is already uploaded, if you agree that the meaning is not so clear, you could change the sentence yourself. That was all.
    So I took a chemistry test today, and I know I wrote "iconic" instead of "ionic" on more than one occasion, haha.
    Hi iconic, i'm gmt +1 Shall we battle today? at 14.00 in your gmt?(i'm alawn or [SS]Alawn on Pokemon Online server)
    I plan on playing again soon, right now Im just scouting bw2. Nice to see you're a mod on here now, how have you been?
    Hi.I can play pretty much everyday after 8 on weekdays and anytime on weekends.I'll be fixing up my team today so I'll VM or or talk to you on IRC tomorrow.
    To be completely honestly dude, I am completely and utterly shocked as to why you don't have a Super Mod position yet on Smogon. I mean, you're super active, a super involved and super motivated and dedicated leader, have a super duper amount of badges, and literally scream Super Mod whenever I look at your postbit. To deny you the position is super absurd and a super injustice to your superb contributions on Smogon. I mean, even the word Super Mod relates perfectly to you!

Sick Contributor.
    Unanimously loved by all.
    Practically everywhere on Smogon.
    Extremely intelligent.
    Really ridiculous amount of badges and trophies.

MoP-like team rater.
    Over 3 years on this site contributing.
    Dick sucking never involved in receiving status.
    Edmonton's top scholar.
    Racially supportive.
    Adv 200 extraordinaire.
    Toronto's poster boy for badminton.
    Ottawa's go-to socializer.
    Rofl - what you will be doing after talking to this joker and conversationalist expert.

You should be given them immediately, and even plebes and Smogon outcasts like Philip7086 wholeheartedly agree! We will be here cheering you on until you get what's rightfully yours! #Iconic2012. Until then, stay super, super man.
    Yeah its so easy! And don't worry friend, once your their, I'll become an Administrator again just get you a big avatar so everything fits on one line, because you need to be at least Super Moderator to do that!
    I'm like literally blushing xDD! Your almost there too! You just need to actually win three official tournaments!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…