Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You misunderstand dont worry. You are the person who gets to choose the tier for us too play.
    Yo we are paired in Home field advantage for week 5 or something but we can play whenever and I would like to get my matches done asap. You are the home player so you get to choose the tier. I'll accept any tier ADV and up, let me know when you want to play.
    ehy I'm on Pokemon Online Main Server if you can battle, I'll wait you

nickname Prague Kick
    ehy are u there?

if not, I can play tonight (10 pm - 6am gmt+1, that is 2pm - 10 pm gmt -7)
    I can try tomorrow then, but I'm not sure that I can play tomorrow at that time

You can find me on "Team Italy" channel on Pokèmon Online main server
    I'm on right now, if you'd like, we can play.

I'm GMT-5. I'm on tomorrow too, but around 6 PM
    Thank you, you too =)

I thought you are not online today, if you want we can play right now
    Hi

I can't play till' January, 2nd

I'm GMT +1

I can stay for pretty much time at the PC so tell me when you can play and I'll say to you if it is ok for me. I'm often online on Pokèmon Online Main Server with "Slimmer" or "Resident Weedle" alts, so u can contact me if u find me online

cya
    Ok :3 mucho gusto bueno tengo el black y juego el white2 rn r4 :S xD en mi perfil esta mi FC ;)
    Pues como vi que visitastes mi perfil pues dije porque no lo agrego :3 que verciones tienes :)
    gracias vic, pero ya perdí vs iconic en el OST y en el interforos sólo jugué las 3 primeras jornadas con RPA D;
    Could we play now plz ? I've managed to grab a computer just for this so don't john plz..i'll be on PS
    Hi.

I'm GMT +2 i think (western europe), and will be mostly available between 8 and 9 pm. You'll find me on IRC with the alt Forza or something close to it normally.

Edit : I can also battle in the 5-6 following hour if you get on, just pm me back and we'll get on PS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…