Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• also wow look at that disgusting leetspeak in my first few vms to you
    how people change~~~
    I was trying to be funny, evidently I was not. You said in the thread that I am notorious for being impatient. I was trying to make a joke out of that.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4581257&postcount=11359

I fixed Foul Play (was just a typo, the UC was spent correctly) and Colosshale's accuracy and SpD.

Regarding Sketch, from DAT, op:

"If Smeargle has at least one instance of the move Sketch in its movepool, it can use Sketch in-battle to permanently replace one instance of Sketch with the last move performed by the target Pokemon."

"Smeargle may also spend 2 MC to Sketch any move known by its trainer's other Pokemon. Smeargle must have at least one instance of Sketch in its movepool to do so, and that instance of Sketch is permanently replaced by the chosen move."

"Necturine/Necturna"

Sketch is an Egg move for this CAP line, but staying true to concept, they can only get Sketch ONCE. Like Smeargle, they can Sketch a move known by one of the trainer's other Pokemon for 2 MC, however if they relearn Sketch, they must forfeit the Sketched move".

The way I see it, you can use sketch in battle to get any move, or you can spend 2MC to sketch any move you already have outside a battle. Or else the second paragraph wouldn't make any sense (why would I have to pay 2MC for a move I have and not for other moves?).
    Just so you know, I probably won't be able to ref tonight (Wednesday) or tomorrow. I will ref your Battle Hall tomorrow if I have time, but I probably won't have any time. I will definitely ref on Friday though. Please forgive the delay. :/
    ...yeah sorry about that link. I guess I c/p'd the wrong link... Regardless, I poste a link to the battle I actually completed
    All right, I'll hopefully do that today, but I'm having a bit of trouble. Metagross. You see, if I put on the Glyph of Meteor Mash, then we don't have Reflect on the whole team, but with the Glyph of Reflect, Meta's Meteor Mash is somewhat unreliable. So far I have two solutions...

1. Switch somebody out for Blissey, this will give us less offensive presence but will allow for more support overall.
    2. Teach Metagross Gravity, my only concern here is whether you're bringing anything weak to EQ because it will HURT if say Lucario gets threat.

So uh, which plan do you think would work best? At the moment I'm thinking 2 but I'd like your opinion.
    I can appreciate that, but don't call me lazy. I took the time I was out to handle ref duty since it was a quick thing so they didn't have to wait. You could easily see from the last calc and any others I do are detailed and I pride myself on them. Thanks for the approval.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…