Jirachee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• can you take the lock off of my OU RMT post? Thanks. (Sorry if that sounded mean, it wasn't supposed to be mean)
    Sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering why You needed to close my thread on RMT
    I get that I need more info on my pokemon, and that I need their EVs.
    but what was wrong with the Items they had and their natures?
    Hey Jirachee, how do you inform people that their teams were rated in the RMT workshop? Do you just link them the pastebin, or do you give them the specific section that corresponds to their team?
    Hi Jirachi! You haven't touched on the Starmie analysis for nearly a month so please make any changes that have been proposed by the QC team and have the skeleton ready in the next 4 days, otheriwse the analysis will get reasigned.
    It was helpful to *me* to do a full rate an hour later when I was done with an urgent thing, I even put that I was making full rate later and you delete I come back hour later and it's delete, so you basically delete a full and good rate because it wasn't a full post for a little bit. Why don't you understand this. English is not my best but why can't you understand me. Thank you.
    It was part placeholder, but it had a little info in it for me to come back to later to make full rate, I even put that there so it wouldn't be delete and I come back hour later it's deleted for no reason. Please do not do so in future unless warranted. Thank you.
    In my post I said I was going to get back to it soon, you delete in in less than an hour. I was to ready to add and finish my rate but you delete it, for little to no reason, please make sure you delete posts which are warranted. Thank you.
    I don't have a notebook as I said none of that is practical I don't think rules include having a notebook or something like that. I rate a team, you don't delete when within rules okay? Do the needful. Thank you.
    Yeah but that's not practical forum might move thread or second page or something, I don't have a lot of time to look around for what I'm rating. If I am rating a team, please don't delete unless warranted. Thank you.
    I did so because I was in a rush and wanted to get some thoughts down to revisit later. Thanks for saving my post, at least that helps. I agree the posts are useless if the person doesn't come back to them, but I'm not that person, so please don't delete in the future. Thank you.
    You deleted an OU RMT post of mine with basic thoughts where I said I would give a full rate later, as in like an hour later, but now it's deleted and I can't remember the thoughts I put down. Please don't remove a post so soon, especially when I had a good rate in mind! Thank you.
    Hi, my name is Andy and I am the head of Cipher Corp. Would you be willing to join us? You can find us on the first page of the Social Groups in the category of Pokemon. Thank you and please join "Cipher"
    It's taking a while because of school (two tests in the same week!) and studying. I decided to build something around Kyurem-B, and right now I've got Kyurem-B and Forretress. Sorry about it taking so long; I'm going to work on it some more tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…