Go10
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when fite for dpp ubers in the geodude tour? i am gmt -5 and am available tuesday and thursday evening, as well as all weekend.
    Go10
    Go10
    sorry I misstyped. I meant saturday or sunday ? Sunday would be the best for me, but I'll play before if you can't.
    Sweep
    I can play Sunday afternoon my time, maybe around 4:00 or so
    Sweep
    We all set for 4:00 EST? I can play on whatever server.
    dpp ubers ojama tour, wen
    Go10
    Go10
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    p much i'm free whenever drop me a message on IRC when you're ready to play or get mcm or aqua to skype me when you're ready
    Go10 we are in the same pool for the crystal geodude tour so when can you battle and what's your gmt? My GMT is -5 and I should be able to battle anytime.
    Go10
    Go10
    Im GMT+1, im available everyday. Tell me when you can fight.
    polop
    polop
    How's 7:00 PM tommorow your time? That's about 1:00 PM my time so it should work out.
    Hey Go10, I was assigned as your Tutee for DPP OU. When are you available to meet?
    Go10
    Go10
    monday at 1pm gmt-5 ?
    Subject 18
    Subject 18
    I'm GMT-6. I can't do that time Monday I have class. Would Tuesday work around that same time?
    I'm sorry I didn't show up on Monday or Tuesday, I forgot to check the thread. I'm sorry about that. But, I'm here now. So, as my tutor, can you start tutoring me? I created a tutor thread. Thanks in advance
    Hey, do you still play Blazblue competitively?

If so, you might have heard of my brother, MashThat5A?
    Go10
    Go10
    Oh so the famous MashThat5A is your brother, I know him, his Ragna is incredible
    Style_Dota
    Style_Dota
    The famous MashThat5A eh? That made me laugh for some reason.

But yeah, he's my twin brother. He's also dropping Ragna for Tao
    Fun fact: august was never banned.
    Fun fact: Nobody who has been johned is being disqualified for activity.
    Fun fact: Despite the fact that you have been telling me to "get a brain," your posts on my wall belie a large amount of ignorance of the situation. Get the facts before attempting to insult me.
    Pro-tip: If you post any more drivel on my wall, I'm infracting you for staff disrespect.
    Yeah, I also happened to erase two of those three matches august played. If you really think that's the true and complete story, then you might need that badge yourself, bro.
    im 10-0, the team is amazing. i might make some personal edits eventually but i really like it atm. everyone is using dumb xatu/espeon though and its annoying as fk :(
    hey im usin dark war on ladder since im on my sisters comp and taking a break from studying... hope you dont mind, my name is reinkaos on PS
    A minor change that I think would be really helpful is to take 4 EVs from HP on Mewtwo and put them into Defense. This means that Genesect doesn't get an attack boost on him and thus can't OHKO with U-Turn. Most Genesect are physically based, so who cares if it gets a boosted Ice Beam.

This isn't needed js as Downlaod works like this: If the foe's Defense and Special Defense are equal, then the Special Attack stat is increased.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…