Halcyon.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Halcyon, could I get your Skype? I messaged Gary about possibly Skyping on Monday, but I noticed I don't have you added, so I figured I'd ask you :]
    Thanks
    Reactions: Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Yeah! My Smogon one is Alexander.Halcyon
    GCSChris
    GCSChris
    okay thanks I added you!
    Actually, I can be on a little longer. Implement the amcheck that's there, and I'll GP it. :)
    Halcyon.
    Halcyon.
    Done! Sorry about that, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to implement non-GP checks.
    Well, good luck with all that! If you ever need someone to test Meloetta on, just let me know and I'd be happy to help.

...and seriously? Ginga is a boy? I'm just so used to associating the name with the pictures of ladies he uses as avatars...
    Yes, I'm sure it will be interesting. It might be a bit hard to actually gather data about it, but hopefully you'll be able to shed some light on how Meloetta works best.

...Also, Ginganinja is a boy?
    Oh, cool! I guess that CCAT might not have been a complete waste of time and effort after all. I look forward to seeing what you're able to do with the analysis!
    Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I've officially added SubDD Gyarados to my team! After getting used to it, I was able to climb up the ladder some until I peaked a little above 2600. Not too bad, huh?

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the suggestion!
    Apparently so. I suppose I should be grateful I don't see it much, but until I've actually seen proof that Gyarados can protect my team from that threat, I just don't think I can add it onto the team.

Seriously, where did all the Mamoswine go?
    On another note, I've been using that Gyarados set you and Gary came up with a lot, and I think I'll probably go ahead and make the change official soon. I just wish I could actually battle a Mamoswine to test Gyarados on...
    Well, I haven't received anymore notable rates since your Gyarados suggestion, unfortunately. I have been able to update the RMT with a threat list, so maybe that will help me get some good advice.
    Yeah, I noticed there was another Halcyon on Smogon awhile back. So why did you change you're name? I thought Halcyon of Light was a neat name.
    Really? Sadly I haven't seen those yet (I've only seen four Ghibli movies so far...). I guess I know what's next on my movie list, then.
    Spirited Away? Yeah, I was lucky enough to find it in a rental store and give it a watch a few days ago. Truly a brilliant movie. I can see why it's so hyped as Studio Ghibli's best movie. I still need to see more of those, though...
    Oh, you like my avatar? Thanks. It took awhile for me to find just the right picture for me to use.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…