elodin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we're paired up for lc open, im gmt-4 and will be avail most of this weekend
    elodin
    elodin
    ok, i'm on gmt-3 and you can find me pretty easily around tour time. i'm ready to play whenever you are.
    Cuando voçe pode jogar pelo o ubers team tournament?
    elodin
    elodin
    i can play any day from now on, this weekend would be great.
    hi we gotta play for ubers open r3, im +10 GMT and I can play between 6am-3pm, let me know if you're available to play in those times
    elodin
    elodin
    hey, i can play during the night and the afternoon on gmt-3. you can find me on #baril and here pretty easily. i'm ready to play whenever you wish.
    New Breed
    New Breed
    alright sure well tomorrow and the next day are great for me, i'll look for you on #baril around 7am-8am my time
    elodin
    elodin
    okk
    i can't play tonight, can you play tomorrow afternoon at like 4 pm my time / 2 pm your time? i'll probably be available later than that tomorrow too.
    elodin
    elodin
    tomorrow i have school all day. i can play thursday in the afternoon or around this time.
    when are you available to play for NU open? i'm gmt -5, usually available in the afternoons
    elodin
    elodin
    this saturday would be good for me. i'm on gmt-3.
    hi im gmt -4 im on frontier sometimes so yeah opponent for RU open and shit
    elodin
    elodin
    i'm on gmt-3 and you can always find me on po and irc (#baril and #frontier) as elodin.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    thanks working on teams ill play u soon
    sure, catch me on pokèmon online server, im often online as _alexander_
    im online as _alexander_ on pokèmon online server if you want to play
    hey, we're paired in pocl. i have already sent you a vm on po but i guess you're more active here. im gmt +2 and i can play whenever in my afternoons / evenings (sometimes even in my mornings) and i prefer to play as soon as you can. also, you can easily find me on pokèmon online server as _alexander_. let me know something, see ya
    hey there, we're paired for the uu open tournament! when do you want to play? i'm gmt -7 and available most days
    hey we have to play for wcop r1

I'd prefer if we could play early (this week or next would be best). I have my last week of school this week, so I cant really play before 3pm EST or so on weekdays, but can do any other time.
    we have to play dpp uu

i'm off work ok friday so that's the best day for me. can you make it then?
    Can you still play today? If you let me know a time I should be able to get on
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…