• ye im probably free
    dont really have any set times on weekends
    if im here im here and if not o well ;o
    paired for xy dubz

When are you usually free?

Im +8 GMT and usually free at night and occasionally morning
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    GMT -4. My times are pretty flexible, but night for me (morning for you) is definitely best.
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    yeah usually that works
    Hey, Ace ! I just signed up, but I've been a fan of Smogon for a long time now.

Hope to hear from you soon. Only if it's OK with you, I plan to show you my team when it's ready in order to receive some advices, so please be patient. Best wishes!
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Welcome to Smogon! Send me a team or questions whenever and I'll help out with whatever you need!
    hey how do i join the mentor program, i want to mentor people
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    The mentorship program is run by users that have contributed to Smogon, as the purpose of the program is to help users adjust to the forums. Unfortunately that disqualifies you for now, but if you become a contributor in the forums or C&C that can change!
    Yo, how goes updating OPs for research? I see most of them haven't been updated since last Tuesday; if you need a substitute, let me know.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I've been updating as soon as I see info, I've looked through my threads and the last edited dates match up with the newest info post (a lot of people have been posting "X doesn't get Y egg move" and I didn't think I should update the OP for that). If I'm not doing something right, please tell me so I can fix it! Thanks!
    Birkal
    Birkal
    I'm dumb; you're doing just fine. Thanks for dealing with my incompetence :)
    Hello, I am brand new to this site as well as pokemon in general. I was wondering if you could give me some pointers a good team to start up a little wifi battle and maybe very low key competitive play. My two favorite pokemon are goodra and mega genger so idk if you can work those into a team or not but thanks for even reading this.
    Hey ace, so thanks for intervening in the uutc thread. i hate when stuff like this has to happen :<
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Well thanks again. Tbh i dk if to start a new op for xy or just continue with this one.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Well XYUU won't exist for a few months, that forum is just for BWUU
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Oh nvm then, thanks.
    You probably get swamped with request for tutoring, but if you have a little time I would take any tutoring you could offer. Have a good one man.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Sorry, totally missed your message! Hope I'm not too late, yeah that's fine.
    Would you be free friday night ti do the battle? What time zone are you in? Im in ny
    Patrick1088
    Patrick1088
    Hey actually i can do the battle tonight or tomorrow around 530 6pm est. Let me know what works best. And where do we go to battle on ps! for the mini tour?
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Tonight around 5:30 est is good for me!
    No problem . I just need why. Now I know what and I respect your thinking thanks !
    Yes but I speak about Victini too, more to do this post that it took me 30 minutes to write. So the lesser things who be to advertising me to modificate my post. I was debating like an other member.

Thanks, delete my post please.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I'm sorry but the focus of your post was chandelure, and even though you mention victini, it was still about chandelure. If you really feel like you've been wronged message RT.
    Hey, I got back from camping so we can start tonight :D I'll be on #genvuu or #mentor IRC channels when I'm on.
    I need help, please!! I can't open pokemon showdown on my pc.... it was working last week, but now, it is not. What should i do??
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I'd talk to a PS administrator, Joim or Zarel probably can help you.
    Hop on IRC for a bit. Some teamstuffs to discuss. Did a fair bit of testing.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Sorry about that, my Internet was giving me serious trouble and I really gotta turn in for now, tomorrow night I'll hit you up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…