Brammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mmmh, how about your availability in the weekend?
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Not great, but I'll see. Weekends are pretty much the worst time to try and get me.
    yo ,bro we are against at flyng blind tour. When are you available for battle?
    My GMT is +1
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Tuesday Wednesday Thursday are best for me. I'm GMT +10.
    nightcore
    nightcore
    can you play tomorrow around 12 am?
    hi! when you wanna play for rby tour? im gmt +1
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the best days for me. I'm GMT+10.
    Hi there I have added your friend code would you kindly add mine?
    It is 0705-2803-5539 lillipup/kecleon/chansey
    Well, im leaving in a while so today i cant battle, i can battle tomorrow night my time, does that works for you?
    Brammi
    Brammi
    The time of you posting this is 8am my time. And maybe not, are you free on your Sunday?
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Sorry for the late answer but yes, i can play today night, my time if thats good for you.
    Hey, i'd like to know if you can battle in any time before 4 hours the time im posting, or else we can battle tomorrow (YOLO tour)
    Hey we are paired up for the YOLO tour, im GMT-4 and i can battle on friday night/weekend.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    K, I'll hit you up then. I'm GMT+10
    sup we need to fight for rby, im gmt -5 and the best times for us to play would be my evenings/your mornings, just hop on #neverused and i'll most likely be on
    Brammi
    Brammi
    I'm GMT+10. Best to catch me during the week. I'll see if I can get on early sometime.
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    alright we need to do this soon, please come on irc when you are ready since its much easier to contact me that way
    hi we need to fight for derdomme, when are you free?

I'm est btw
    Brammi
    Brammi
    I'm GMT+10, I'm pretty good all round atm, I'm on uni break. Do have stuff on this weekend though so maybe some time during the week. My evening and lunchtime are the best times for me, that said I am on other times.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    during the weekdays I can play from 5-11 pm EST, however if those dont work I can try to accomodate any time sunday
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    uh so when are you good to play
    Hey mind if we FC trade for safari?
    4682 - 8601 - 2577
    Brammi
    Brammi
    K, my FC is in my sig.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Sorry for taking a while. I've added you now.
    Ok I'll try to get there tomorrow's morning (but dunno if I really can, it'll be a bit hard I guess..) I'll try to stay a bit later tonight maybe, if you can come in your early afternoon? I'll wait you on irc #pokemon, or french time server.
    Hey man, you've just been subbed in for bo3 adv tour, so let's play quickly because deadline is near ;o
    I'm online everyday I guess, from 9 pm to 1 am at gmt +1. Tell me when you wanna play!
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Probably in the morning your time. I'll try to be on tonight my time which should coincide. I'm GMT+10
    been a bit busy whens good for you
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Weekend, I'm about to head out for a uni assessment and then I'm backed up until Saturday.
    BKC
    BKC
    ok ill catch you saturday most likely
    I started a new conversation with you, which read as following:
    Hey, I'm GMT -7 and can usually play from 6:30-11pm on weekdays. Early afternoon for you would probably end up being best for me.

I'll be on irc on #doubles, contact me on there
    hey sorry ive been busy this week, but i might be able to do this sometime this weekend hopefully, just tell me when you're ready
    Brammi
    Brammi
    kk, if i see you on I'll give you a yell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…