Vinc2612
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we are playing for OST now, I see you on spl a lot so it shouldn't be hard to get this done but I wanted to get a message to you now. Do you want to play sooner or later? Like next weekend or like tomorrow?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am free pretty much any day except Thursday. I usually rather play pretty soon, but that's just personal preference so I can play later if needed
    Hey we r fiting for spl. P much anytime is good with me but later in week woukd be better. I am Gmt -5. When u wanna fite :p
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi! I am GMT +1
    I am free a lot this week as well, so we can play from Friday if you want. Just not Sunday evening please, I may be not there.

What about going with Friday around 4pm east? It is just an example, we can change the time if you want
    Tesung
    Tesung
    Friday is actually worst day for me cuz I will probly be with frens. Friday night could work but Thursday or Saturday would be better.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Then let's go with Saturday, I should be there most of the day as well
    Hey, we got matched up for the Battle Spot Singles tourney. What times are good for you? I'm GMT -5 and I'm usually available in the afternoons up to the late late evenings on most days
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Tomorrow, Thursday, and Saturday are all good for me...However for Thursday we'd have to have it ASAP if we choose to do it at 5. And on Saturday if we could do it at like 4 that'd be cool too. If not, I'll do my best to squeeze our matches in
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Saturday 4pm east works perfectly. If you use IRC, you can easily catch me on smogonwifi to play earlier if you want
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Alright, that sounds good, look forward to playing ya
    hey when do you want to play? im gmt -7 o_o
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    I am GMT +1. I am often available the afternoon but it will be too early for you... So I guess the best times to play are early afternoons (your time, so my evening). The following times are GMT -7:
    I would be available wednesday around 3pm, maybe tomorrow as well but I can't be sure of it, Friday from 2 to 5pm, Saturday any time before 5pm
    I picked against you to motivate you :( same with Alf... but then I deleted because I though you would get mad.... Curse moderator status
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Ahah just kidding, I don't care about predicts :p
    Laurel
    Laurel
    you scared me lol
    Tried to Adamant synch for you for a bit, but, it takes far too long and they kept throwing Skarmory/Magnemite in my face. Anyway, adding you and coming online now :)
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Ok, since it said 'the passerby' I thought it couldn't be someone from my friend list
    Sorry
    Esmeya
    Esmeya
    That happens when you add someone and go back in game without seeing the "xxx is friends!" on your 3DS FC. It's stupid, but it's okay :)
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Thank you very much! :D
    I believe the Aerodactlynite is also available by the way for the Pokeball Factory... As well as Kanto/Ampharos stones OH and the Gengarite is also found before the Pokeball Factory. But I am assuming that is banned.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    oh right, aerodactylnite is available. Kanto/Ampharos is in the post, and gengarite is banned
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Thank you!
    DHR-107
    DHR-107
    Oh... We both kinda missed the Lucarionite too *facepalm*
    hey, do you think we could do the battle now? noticed you were on, would be most convenient for me at this point
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Sorry, I am about to have lunch :/
    Goodbar
    Goodbar
    if you'll be done in a relatively short amount of time let me know, otherwise we can do it later at the scheduled time
    Hey man, for your walkthrough tournament is Mega Evolving outright disallowed? I assume yes because you haven't allowed the items and only a few Pokemon at that point are able to Mega Evolve. Just wanting to double check before I start doing something I shouldn't :P
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    Indeed, mega-evolutions aren't available yet. It will from the next round
    yo bro, u know i know we know we're paired for this bo3 finals thing so whenever u can battle hmu
    Vinc, sub me out on the xy tourney. Sorry, no time for this :c
    cb aaron judge
    cb aaron judge
    i'm guessing TheKFC will be my new opponent? will contact him now.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Yes, I will post on Saturday but you can contact him
    Sup, when are good times for you to play RBY?
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Hi!
    Tomorrow/Thursday between 8pm and midnight, Saturday before 6pm, Sunday most of the day (GMT +1)
    Texas Cloverleaf
    Texas Cloverleaf
    I'm GMT -5 so that translates to 2-6 PM Tues/Thurs, Before noon Saturday and Sunday. I should be available all of those times.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…