ScraftyIsTheBest
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're up for the UU minitour, I'm GMT -5 and free pretty much all day Saturday or late noon / night on weekdays
    sup, we're paired for the xy uu tourney, when do u want to play? im gmt+1
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    I'll be open tomorrow afternoon EST, as well as the day after
    Cicada
    Cicada
    tomorrow works for me, i should be avaiable all day i think
    on your post on the ou viability ranking thread, sharpedo needs to be removed from your list of "unviable pkmn". It is a very real threat and even better because it can now function as a team player due to its access to destiny bond now. In fact, I would give it a B- Rank
    I don't have time to fully go through Gardevoir & Scolipede at the moment, but your mentions of "AC" moves in the Set Details (e.g. Memento on Gardevoir's Scarf set) are supposed to go under the "Moves" tab. gl!
    Hey. We're paired up for round 2 in the BW UU tour. I'm on PS as "ShootingStarmie" and I'm always in the Overused room. So whenever you want to play just let me know
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    I'll be available Friday night or the weekend after that.
    Can you tell me what happened with Shuckle? (did you implement the gp checks?)
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    The first one is implemented, the second one is partially implemented. I'll go finish implementing the second one,
    please do your battle with NoStatusPlz for UU tournament, deadline is in four days
    Hey we are opponents for the nu tour. I will try to catch you on irc. Will you be ready and available tomorrow?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    i'm available for a few hours if you wanna fite. I've been on irc too but you haven't been on
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    I'm available on PS! as "I am Mesprit", maybe contact me on a private server because the main one has problems atm, though I'm available right now.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I will be on ori
    Yo:

Will you be available to write up Gardevoir for post-Pokebank analyses? Just asking, as the preview currently isn't uploaded an I kinda-sorta want to do it without stealing, haha
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    I'll definitely be able to write an analysis for Gardevoir, I'm always available to do so.
    03:41 ebeast PS kiddies is my copyrighted word
    03:42 ebeast tell him he owes me money
    Please implement the GP checks onto your BW Doubles Scrafty analyses, so your work can be uploaded :0
    You made the right choice for your avatar
    TROP
    TROP
    what this nigga said, but remove Seismitoad because Scolipede only is manly enough
    So we're opponents this round.
    Can you battle tomorrow? between 4 and 9 PM GMT?
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    Sure. I'll be open tomorrow evening from 5-9 PM EST. I'll tell you when I'm ready tomorrow :)
    Turtleye
    Turtleye
    Welp, sorry. I gtg. Sleeping.
    Also nota that 5-9 PM EST means 24:00-5:00 for me. Because Netherlands. So maybe tomorrow.
    Turtleye
    Turtleye
    ehm.
    Can we still battle?
    This weekend works for me. Throw out a time.
    kaonohiokala
    kaonohiokala
    well if you don't have a time yet. i'm GMT -10 and will be online at 11:00 AM saturday. just /challenge kaonohiokala

if that time does not work, i'll be available at other times. what is your PS name?
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    ScraftyIsTheBest
    I'll be on PS as "I am Mesprit" and am EST, will be available at any time this weekend.
    kaonohiokala
    kaonohiokala
    I'm online now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…