Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why didn't you write the Crobat analysis :(
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Yeah, I was just like WHOA WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME IT WAS A THING NOW lol
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    I'm offline for 10 seconds and I log back on and all of the analyses are reserved and I'm like WOAH WHAT HAPPENED KOKOLOKO AND OGLEMI SHOULD HAVE WARNED US WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE but I'm happy writing Amoonguss and Alomomola
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Yeah, Magneton, Cobalion, and Slowking were the ones I took, and once at least Magneton's out the way since it's furthest along, I'mma go for something else
    So about that leaderboard thing, do we just post our scores no matter how bad they are?
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    I would but I actually have not played at all this season, lol. Sad to say, I got kinda bored playing my X version so I set it down for a while. I'm gonna try and get back into it Season 4, but I'm gonna need a new team lol. My team that got me into the top 20 in the US kinda sucks now for some wack reason
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lmao

Yeah it would be cool if you got back into it, we can be buddies >:L
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Battle Buddies 4 lyfe
    brobat, my man. do you have any sample teams for xy uu i can have, or just build on? i havent tried xy uu yet, but it seems to be pretty decent, and i really wanna try it. ive also not been in a teambuilding mood for the last 3 months or so. hit me up on irc or something idk. love you babe <3
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    I'll give you my generic HO team, it's pretty decent and straightforward. Always lead with Azelf, and go from there. Mega Ampharos is your main pivot, and it'll save your life if the opponent's got Honchkrow. Everything else I'm sure you'll be able to put together.

http://pastebin.com/mpYS6zRR
    r3 wifi tournament, we see eachother on bri's channel whenever you're there so it shouldnt be too difficult to catch eachother
    Hey Brobat :D Keep up the good uploads man :] I've actually become quiet inactive with YouTube. Need to come back... We should battle sometime on PS. Hit me up! I'm Darnell
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Thanks man, and sure, we can definitely battle. Holler at me if you see me on PS
    Hey man, we are opponents again
    I am somewhat similar in schedule compared to last week, wbu?
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Same, pretty much. I'll come through on IRC in the evenings, and if I see ya, I see ya
    Hey, we have to play for farm league
    I am GMT -5
    My week is kinda busy, but I might be able to make an evening if you must.
    Otherwise, Saturday will be wide open and Sunday is ok, too
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    I'm GMT -5 as well. Saturday, I have to see if I'm open or not but my preferred time to play is in the evenings at pretty much anytime late night, if that makes things a little easier
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    I will most likely not be on tonight, but I will pop on for a couple of hours during a few week nights.

I am usually in #XYUU and #SPL on IRC
    Don't worry I am the hero Smogon deserves and I'm back to help. Brobat I dismiss you from your duties.
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Go home, Robin. Batman's doing some grown-up stuff right now...
    Skalaylee
    Skalaylee
    Robin psht that's a joke if anything I am the green lanturn
    Hey, just a reminder to let me know whenever an analysis is finished so I can add it to the index :)
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Ah, alright. That was my bad...I probably missed that in the main thread. Will do in the future
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    No problem, now that you know it's all good!
    Happy birthday dude. I hope you have an awesome day :>
    CoolStoryBrobat
    CoolStoryBrobat
    Well it's still the 27th in my timezone lol. But thanks man, I appreciate it
    Ah. PS Forums just said it was your birthday today because I'm GMT+10. My bad! In that case pretend this was posted tomorrow :P
    Hey Brobat, would you by any chance be interested in running that chat room with me (the one you helped me survey)? I've already submitted the proposal and had the idea accepted, just need a willing staff member to say they will be a joint-owner. PM me if you're interested :) If not no worries.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…