Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nog, would you mentor me on team rating? n__n
    Nog
    Nog
    sure n_n
    skies
    skies
    I've never been mentored before, how does it work :>?
    Nog
    Nog
    We just chat lol, just like anything else. Get on irc and we can start
    avatar / custom title are both 10/10
    Nog
    Nog
    don't expect anything less from me yo
    Just wanted to say you're doing a fantastic job mentoring, it's really impressive that you take the time to respond to so many people
    Nog
    Nog
    Thanks man :]
    Redew
    Redew
    I second this
    Nog
    Nog
    well the Mentorship needed a friendly face and I was happy to oblige
    i can help you with the team building w/ tr if you want
    Nog
    Nog
    sure, we are all stocked up for XY, but could use some help once we get to dpp and bw
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    yeah this was mostly for dpp anyways that's what i'm best at. though if you run out of people for bw and xy i'm glad to help with that. and if you're doing uber or something (doubt it) i can help too
    we need to battle...
    Jaiho
    Nog can't get on Smogon right now, so I'm the messenger. He says that Saturday night isn't good for him because he is facing another opponent that day
    Nejikage
    Nejikage
    so, why did he told me he can play on weekend ? I am looking for him everyday and the deadline is close, tell him to talk with me as soon as possible...
    Jaiho
    Nog says to get on irc to talk w/ him
    I'd like to apply for tha whole "Building teams with Team Raters" project. It sounds fun and I'm bad at building hmu fren :]] I'd love to be a builder.
    Nog
    Nog
    ah nice I'll let you know what day it will be but plan for next week some time
    got your pm on irc, sorry bro idk much so i can't really help lol
    Nog
    Nog
    no problem lol
    252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Mantine: 139-164 (41.6 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    +1 252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mantine: 130-153 (38.9 - 45.8%) -- 86.7% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    skies
    skies
    I love Mantine but it can't beat Keldeo and CM Landorus shits on it too ;-;. Unless Ice Beam, but do you have room to run it n_n?
    Nog
    Nog
    err it runs max Def and bold xD it beats Landorus better than most other pokes you find on stall and can actually have something to pressure it. Quite niche but it's something
    skies
    skies
    n_n well that shows my experience w/ it lol. But yeah, then it does beat Keldeo, but Landorus gives it a rougher time ;-;. I do agree it's niche, but it is a cool pokemon tho, so it's cool :>
    Oh and if you start writing the article about the viability rankings and you want some help, let me know.
    Nog
    Nog
    Will do
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…