jas61292
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay well I'm a beginner / first time noob at CAP and this is something I brought up in the room. I'd like to ask on your opinion on allowing sort of Competitive Tutoring for myself and other users who don't fully understand the metagame and don't have the right connections to allow us to.
    Twix
    Twix
    When I asked this in the Create-A-Pokemon room, I saw mostly positive thoughts about the idea and it could also lead to a bigger community for the tier. So I'd like to ask for your opinion on this; how would you feel about offering CAP tutoring to users to assist them in learning the tier?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Tutoring is a cool idea, and I have absolutely nothing against it whatsoever. However, at the moment, I myself do not really have the time to lead something like this. If some of the other experienced CAP players are interested though, and would like to take charge on a tutoring project/program, I would be more than happy to work with them to get it going.
    Not sure if this is unreasonable to ask, but could yourself or a mod put a brief list of pros/cons given for each move on the poll for those of us who don't have the time to read all of past discussion?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hi. Well, I would normally tell people to just read the thread, especially the latter parts, and form their own thoughts. I'm not against giving out a list of such things, its just that I'm not sure if I (or anyone else) will have the time to write up such a list, during the duration of the poll. If you want to get some various views on the moves, I highly recommend hopping onto the #cap IRC channel and asking people directly.
    OST round 3, I'm GMT+1, let me know your situation, thanks.
    Tricking
    okay, i'd prefer playing on Wednesday, can you play in your morning?
    jas61292
    jas61292
    I'm a little busy in the early morning, but any time 10 am here (4pm for you) or later I should be available. Maybe even a bit earlier, though I am not sure.
    Tricking
    great, i'll be in the Italian room of the main server tomorrow :]
    Dude....... Ive been asking my friends that are new to CAP to go into the cap project.... and they all say not to because YOU drive them away. I believe you should be a little nicer and open hearted. Dont go straight to being strict or punishment. You're making curious new CAP members feel unwelcome. Thats not right, as you being a Chat Moderator, you should encourage it... not scare them off.
    Empress
    Empress
    @ThePokeCreator Are you kidding me? Jas is probably the nicest of all the CAP mods.
    Tadasuke
    Tadasuke
    This kid's been posting the same message on several CAP mods' walls. Just ignore him.
    Empress
    Empress
    Inb4 he's a crux alt
    we have to play for ost, my gmt is -2 and i really wanna to play tomorrow if you can =[
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Sorry for not responding right away, I was pretty busy over the weekend unfortunately. Anyways, I am gmt -5 (US East). I am fairly busy this week, but I should be able to play almost any day either of the following two weeks.
    silver ghost
    silver ghost
    ok bro, pm me when you can
    hey jas when you get a chance could you update your post in movepool issues? please and thanks, i need you to get in your thoughts before i can make an amended proposal.
    Good evening Jas61292,
    I am your week 3 opponent for PSPL. I will be available in about 3 hrs from the posting of this message. 12:34 pm EST.
    I am -5 timezone and am attending college so I'm available for a wide range of hours, just give me a time and date if you can't make it today.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Hey. So, yeah, not going to sub after all. Anyways, I'm -4, and am available pretty much any time from 10 am on most days. Tomorrow is an odd exception and I am not sure exactly when I will be available, but I'll let you know when I figure it out. I'm often on PS a lot, and if you see me (usually in the Lobby or CAP room), I should be able to battle whenever.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Ok, I actually got my schedule wrong. Thursday is the weird schedule day for me. Today I should mostly be available.
    ICB
    ICB
    Alright mate, I should be available at 3:15 pm till about 5:15 EST.
    Jas, do I have approval to post the Sylveon C&C? I'm gonna get the article written tomorrow, but I was going to ask you before I posted and got in trouble.
    jas61292
    jas61292
    Just throw down a post in the reservation thread, and then I'll add it to the OP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…