dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man when you wanna get our match done? im on during the day but never up too late as i dont have my own computer atm.
    yo we're paired for uupl. i'm gmt+2 and can play evening in weekdays; most of the day the week-end
    GMT+10.
    I can't play this weekend, however, I can generally be on on weekdays this week from 9AM - 11PM my time.
    yohoE
    yohoE
    stop johning my players dice holy shit answer this man's vm
    LO offensive cune 252/252, LO DD Nite Adamant w dragon claw 3 attacks or standard outrage ES, agility zen meta with the nite maybe, cb hippo (big maybe), defensive togekiss, LO jolly dd Tar, defensive wow rotom, cb flygon, stun spore breloom, fast LO Celebi with leaf storm, timid LO Empoleon, leftovers machamp 4 attacks or rest/talk, lo 4 attack gengar/ape are my favorite dpp ou mons right now. go make teams u dope
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    lo mons own. stuff like lum berry is overrated
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    oh and scarf metagross is ok. i had several ideas for teams today which seemed really neat. one had like 3 explosion pokemon, and one had like a mini stall core, LO Starmie as the spinner, and some gay bulky sweepers.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    Im a league guy now though. So I may never get to making those.
    lmao still inclined to think its hidalgo but could he rly pull of that troll cover
    I think blitz isn't great vs mobile adcs, tanks, or fighters. We didn't have much follow up CC since yorick ftw. I think Janna could have carried that lane, but we don't know how to play her. There wasn't a great support to use that game besides her.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    I say that because its your best shot to carry long shot games like we just had. Defensive stats scale with each other etc.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    ya i couldnt sleep because i have been reflecting on that loss we had. i was really down about it.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    I think I would use Ghost Sejuani and Xin Zhao. I bet they would carry harder than flash. Helps early game ganks too.
    I think Ruined King Vi is good atm due to the popularity of jungle tanks. I think Frozen Heart is good on AD assassins for the mana and CDR.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    This theory has held true so far. Because gold V players are terrible and they get punished by it. It should hold true in silver as well.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    It also means I want to stop playing Annie and play a more mobile more rewarding champion. One which uses more mana and one which uses more skillshots. If I can hit every skillshot and win lane, you'd hit diamond quickly. That isn't very hard if people practice and tryhard.
    Warped Worlds
    Warped Worlds
    I think most gold players have been playing for only a year or so. Maybe less. I think they just play non stop, which is why you haven't reached gold yet. You go to university, and I work 6 days a week. Its hard to play as much as they do lol.
    Hi, we are playing for UPL, I would really prefer to play tuesday or wednesday. I should be free p much all day these days. I should also be able to play early on thursday.

I really dont want to play later in the week then that. Im GMT+2
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok, guess there has to be some player substitutions then
    dice
    dice
    i can stretch and play friday past 3 pm but das it
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I still can not play that time so it changes nothing :(
    learn how to play talon and heimerdinger. heimerdinger's laning is very oppressive vs certain champions and talon is a cool ad mid for u to learn.
    You should use 3 AD Quints, 9 AD marks, 6 CDR Glyphs, 3 scaling MR glyphs, and 9 flat armor seals. It is a really good fighter/assassin page vs AD champions. The jungle version of that page is what you have been using, but instead of 3 flat MR glyphs I think 3 scaling mr glyphs are better.
    and realistically lee sin isn't hard to learn and play. the stuff we have both learned in league and in pokemon are much higher skill cap than lee sin. just play 100 games with lee sin and you would probably be a strong lee sin player. possibly the top 1% of whatever elo you are in because most of them are first time flavor of the month lee sins.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…