Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oohh ok. now thats out of the way, what the difference between you pokemon and thos "re-distributable'. are they worth different amount?
    Hi Griffard. i know you dont know me but i viewed you trade thread and some of those pokemon in there are really great. im relatively new to competitve battleing and i recently join smogon. can you expain to me what a "credit" is?
    Epic battle. Absolutely epic. Incredibly close. I would have been happy to lose such a close battle. We both got some hax (paralysing Cradily was very bad for me if not for 3 turns of subsequent hax in my favor), so it was pretty balanced. I expected HP grass on Magmortar. Had I brought my Probopass into battle (which I almost did), the battle would have played out very differently.

Thanks for such a great battle.
    Yeah, shoulda brought in rhyperior instead of azumarill...Oh well, live and learn. Good game either way =)
    Good game =) Ugh, hate donphan, when I use it, it sucks, when my opponents uses it, it screws me over =)
    It's all ok except for Timid Entei because it's already taken. Also, there are 2 Raikous. Which one will you EV?
    As soon as possible. If you could have them ready by Tuesday or Wednesday it would be good.
    Hi there, could you EV train some stuff for me? Please check my EV training needs in my thread, take a look at the rules and the Pokémon and see if it's worth it^^
    If you don't mind doing that much work, that sounds good to me. And yes, unfortunately, I will need clones of Donphan and Houdoon. :/ Let me know when you are available to trade. And could you please mark the original Cubone and Teddiursa?
    Well, I'm looking to get 5 clones of both Teddiursa and Cubone and then I need one clone of Aromaflora's Nidoking (which I have semi-redis on, so you could keep a copy but couldn't trade it)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…