Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Try changing the date on which you hit your seed. That usually works for me. Or try taking a break, I find coming back to an RNG later really helps ;) good luck
    I don't have experience in catching pokemons unfortunatey. Just breeding for now, lol.

In any case, monsters in cave and monsters on grass both have a frame of 2, so nothing changes there. Erm...syncher can only cause problems methinks if you don't have it listed on time finder as you using a syncher methinks. I'm not totally sure though, so perhaps someone else could assist you better.

I'm sorry.
    I did do it three times in five days. :-) I don't really have pointers. The guide already in the help thread covers pretty much all of it. If you know the PID of the pokemon you wish to generate, use that in Pandora's Box on RNG Reporter to generate a SID/OT combo. Make sure you check your seed for proper encounter slots. I have discovered that I did a SID/OT combo that didn't give me any decent fishing encounter slots for my modest spread. I am just now checking to see if a change in the SID/OT makes a difference to this. So you might want to use PokeRNG/RNGReporter on your desired SID/OT first before actually creating the game file to see if it has decent encounter slots. Other than that, you should read the guide and give me a VM if you get stuck on any step.
    You pretty much have to just keep trying until you get a reasonably stable frame.
    Well, if you want to get it, use my HG FC, which recently changed since I now have my own DS.

0646 9646 7196
    Yes, I changed my name. :-) It matches my favourite OT.

Did you want to get that shiny Ho-Oh now?
    Hi, fella. I learned to RNG catch at last. I have a shiny Ho-Oh with a very decent IV spread because it turned out I had a really decent jolly spread for this particular SID/OT combo. I'd like you to have a copy. It's not redis, so don't give it to anyone after.

I'm off to make supper soon, plus I'm stuck in front of a legendary just now, but whenever we're both on line later, we can get that over to your card if you want.

If you want to see it's stats, it's on my thread.
    Ah, sorry. I still don't know how to RNG for catching. :-(

You know more than I do about this part of RNG.
    :-) I wish I could RNG catches. I'm still too much of a noob. I can hatch perfect pokes on DPPT ok, though.
    3051 7477 9187

Has yours changed since the last time we traded? I do have you in my list, but if you just gave a different FC, I won't see you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…