Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been googling a lot if I can change one of my PCs to act as a router my DS can access, but somehow I couldn't get it to work. Thing is, my router at home has a WP2A security setting, while the DS itself can only access WEP security. I've seen one or two videos on how to change a laptop into an ad-hoc network, so that my DS can access that laptop and that laptop is in the internet through the other computer.
    you see, there's nowhere I can get it except for the internet, which would cost me 40€. Will have to wait until school's over, so next friday probably. :/
    Excuse me, but may I pick up my Snover? I wasn't available to pick it up before, but I did post before the giveaway ended.
    Actually, I saw that in the DMP thread and didn't see it in your thread, so I thought I would VM you. But, shortly after leaving the message, I did see the comment on your wall from the the guy who bred it. haha, purely coincidence!
    Do you have this yet?
    Newest BPs:

Male Brave
    No Guard
    31/31/31/10/31/0
    Egg Moves: Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Close Combat
    BP done for Frawg

If so, CMT for it.
    No prob. As long as you gave it back I had no reason to BL you but had you not given me the Timid one it would have been different.
    Yes that is much better as TImid Espeon scarf is 525 and timid victreebel in sun timid is 524 a very important outspeed.
    Waffleiron's Espeon (M)

Nature: Timid
    31/31/31/30/30/31
    Ability: Synchronize
    Available: Espeon @ lvl 2 (Clean EVs)
    Hatch Location: Lavender Town
    Hidden Power: Ground 70
    Fully-Redis

I wanted TIMID not Modest. I don¨'t mind it being EVd but I want timid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…