Human
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol you do realize I am asian too you dirty >:l lol jk. Hmmm probably ImAKorean is the best one :P
    Ah, well that is awesome that it worked out in a way that allowed you to RNG it! So sweet. Once you start trading it, I'm definitely going to have to CMT for it (that is, if you can find something in my thread worth trading it for).
    Lol so it's decided I'll host a giveaway on this Riolu. Any other NN options other than ImAKorean?
    Sooo, do you still want a Riolu with a Asian Racist nickname? Maybe I can host a giveaway of this Riolu :o
    Well, I've been able to connect to wi-fi. Then my house burnt down lol
    But basically it's the same router, guess I fucked up some settings.
    Can't figure which though. The last one I got was 52101, my router isn't in the special list, doing everything that's suggested didn't help. Trying to get money to buy me a Wi-Fi Connector over the internet :/
    is there a code to hack Pokerus on a pokemon ? If not, I won't be able to use Frame calls in HGSS as I do not have access to wi-fi atm.
    Else, Pearl will have to do lol
    Would you take me on as your student? :toast:
    I can hit my delay, have bred various stuff :P Just haven't really figured how to Catch shit lol
    nice! Congrats dude! I'd love one, just gotta fix my wi-fi first. :/
    So, that means you know how to RNG catch, do you? :P
    Hey man, I've been keeping up with your Deoxys RNG and I'm wondering how you came across the legit wondercard for Deoxys? I'm not doubting its legitimacy. I'm just curious.
    i was lurking around smogon and saw this post, good luck with deyoxs. it seems smogon realy wants a wondercard speed natured deyoxs i am sure youll get big cmt's for it since its been advertised :P
    --
    also toy story 3 is epic. its way better then toy story 2 it was worth seeing in theatres. i am tempted to pay to see it again
    I heard Toy Story 3 is actually really great! I probably won't get to see it myself, I am super poor at the moment :( Let me know if it's good though! Haha bowling is fun, but I am TERRIBLE at it...
    Aw thanks Human, that's really kind! :) And I haven't seen any, but then I don't usually pay too much attention to Ubers...I would imagine that yours would definitely be among the best, perhaps even THE best!
    Hey Human, just wanted to say good luck with your Deoxys...I've been watching your posts, it must be incredibly frustrating, hope you get the one you want before beating yourself to death with your DS in frustration :P
    Ive clearly looked around smogon before for deyoxs and most of the hasty/ naive deyoxs arent from a wondercard if that influences your decesion at all
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…