Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah well i actually thought about this alittle:
    so if you didnt have taunt, swampert would have been able to roar you out so i would have been ok. Then, if you didnt have bounce, shaymin would have done much better, and might have been able to beat gyra with seed flare. Then, if you didnt have waterfall and had like SE and bounce, jirachi would have been able to take a hit and would have lived to tbolt gyra to death. and obviously without DD, gyra wouldnt be much of a threat to me at all. So really, if you did have it, i probably would have taken it out with something else earlier.
    haha, well because we had already battled before i kinda knew what you were going to do. That was a lot closer than it looked though, if dragonite hadnt been able to beat gyrados (ie you had stone edge or something) then your gyra would have swept.
    dude recheck your nubish calc and explain to me why 90 base power banded super effective cross chop didn't kill my tran with 279 def and my rachi has 404 hp and 320 def wouldn't survive and 75 base fire punch and at half hp nub o.0 :D WIN SAUCE

and my tran was using hidden power ice nub and i got off 2 hidden power ice b4 you killed it with hidden power fighting. Don't you remember?
    didn't you see my scarf tran in the first game?!?!? lol

and my calcs say wih my rachi at 320 def would take a banded fire punch full max ev and iv in attack and it would do 174-206 which is more or less 50% :D which mean i would of won the last game but 2 hitting or a 1% chance of ohko the vire which would be win sauce all over that game.
    Feel free. Just link me when it's up and I'll subscribe and comment. My username on YT is "jeyre80".
    Don't be too down on yourself. Had my Spiritomb not got FusionHax on your Jirachi, it would have been an entirely different battle. I got lucky.
    GG, man. I figured I had lost when I seen your Ghost though. I guessed it had T-bolt in it's set.
    Are you coming to battle? If you wanted to post this on youtube, that would be fine with me.
    You played very well,Im impressed. I wish my mence was + Spe nature sometimes u.u
    I was sure i had you after the first DD,never expected electivire to be scarfed XD
    did you save the battle?you can post it on youtube if you want,no problem!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…