Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow. If you have the time, then yeah. I would be happy for your help.

Anything you require for your services?
    I might be able to. VM me back when you are ready, but I will most likely have to leave in about an hour.
    Hey, I'll trade the teddiursa and the hippopotas that you want for these guys:

MeathyClaws
    Level: 1
    OT: REX
    ID.Nr: 53851
    Nature: adamant
    IV´s: 31/31/31/15/31/31

Name: Lightlover
    Level: 54
    OT: Leo
    ID.Nr: 04384
    Nature: modest
    IV´s: 31/30/31/30/14/31
    EV´s: 6/0/0/252/0/252
    HP Ground 70

Can you trade now by any chance?
    i can only take four right now so you can keep the last one, sorry for all the trouble.
    i hope we can trade again
    Just posting this on your wall so people know to contact me, since i am guessing they will try to get it from you.

Hello, i am distributing for aquarius giveaway if you havent recieved it yet please vm me.

Awaiting pick up: !
    These are the winners

Jiraiya, 2.B.A. Master, Cosanostra, Kingdra, chamns, Duy, PocketCat, FieryKai, Trebs, Yoshi, DragonFE, Taya/Amy, Dave, zdaman011, {~.:Princess of Jotho:.~}, TrainerJon, Wulf, Drakhun, jErry07, EpicTurtle, sichi, Deco F., Aurabreloom, Prim09 that's all.
    Jioviane11 recieved LIGHTLOVER
    Tsunade13 recieved LIGHTLOVER
    MeGaMan X recieved LIGHTLOVER
    pharoh001x recieved LIGHTLOVER
    TheGoldenCurl recieved LIGHTLOVER
    AntiMetaGame recieved cyndaquil
    Ah, wieder son deutscher Einwanderer in Smogon. LOL Ja klar können wir tauschen. Nur habe ich halt dann semi-rechte auf das scheue und du auf das stille. War doch so? Muss nur erstmal warten bis ich mein scheues bekomme. Metalex ist im Moment nicht wirklich erreichbar.
    i can trade you tommorrow night for sure, sorry for the inconvinece i am eastern time :) so tmrw for sure ill be on :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…