Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so my trade thread is now open! just letting you know :3 i'm excited for what's in store! even if i only have 7 pokes >_< hahahaha
    Yeah ill do that.Do you know all the rules to little cup?I want to play.
    Yeah but theres been 2 or 3 other giveaways of a flawless ditto and you can get most for free anyway.
    if you cloned any of those for yourself, the kabuto is fully redis, the ralts is non redis, and the ditto is fully.
    yeah i noticed hahahahah and sorry if i delay. doing 3486238974 things at once hahaha!
    5 of each please. and of course make yourself a copy of ditto! and you can make copies of the other two if you want them.
    try my syberia ditto [courtesy of giritina man if i'm correct] and see how it works! i'm ready to trade if your are. i can give you all 3 and you can clone them all at once if that's ok. otherwise 1 at a time is fine. i only need 5 copies of each for these :3
    well i don't know how to confirm it, but i always check the box when i breed and i've gotten my desired results everytime.
    i'd need to catch some more trade fodder first [unless you want 6 eggs] but that's fine if you'd like to do that for me! :D
    my trade thread is up! just asking for no posts yet until i finish the touches. if you want you can clone calfia's kabuto or winter zombie's ralts for me. i won them in giveaways. or syberia's ditto. and you get a credit on my thread hahahaha
    gonzo's gonna send the skarmories. you can get my next clone though! hahaha i need an AR >_< do you know if the DSi ARs work with DS Lite?
    Oh, and I just noticed:
    You shouldn't update the Other Delay if you're getting close, only if you're consistently hitting a certain one that's wrong :)
    If you're getting close (Like, too early and too late), then you're really set, you just gotta time the button presses.
    I wouldn't use Other Delay more than once or maaaaaybe twice per RNG. :)
    Hope that helps a little!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…